Mil Sim Faction Idea?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by tim_the_bear, Jan 14, 2017.

1. tim_the_bear

tim_the_bear New Member

Tim Town
    So I am making a mil sim scenario for me and a large group of friends and am stumped on faction names. The basic storyline is that the US is in anarchy and a dozen or so warring factions have emerged. Two of them: one from Texas and another from Florida are battling over the South, and that is the war my mil sim events will focus on. I don't know what to name the factions, though. I will provide a brief description of each one

Texas Faction
    - composed mostly of volunteers
    - very large
    - uses the "guns blazing" strategy
    - focused on taking over every city through the South until they reach the other faction's HQ in South Florida

Florida Faction
    - composed mostly of mercenaries and ex-soldiers (so more skilled)
    - fairly large
    - focuses on strategy and moving slowly and methodically
    - focused on taking out important bases from the other faction and some strategic towns (does not take over every town)

So those are the two factions I would like to create. If anyone has any ideas for faction names I'd love to hear them Thanks!

- tim_the_bear

2. richman992

richman992 Well-Known Member

Rochester
    Lone Star Renegades for Texas would be my suggestion. Don't know about Florida

3. tim_the_bear

tim_the_bear New Member

Tim Town

That's pretty good actually.

4. Mike_the_Spotter

Mike_the_Spotter Member

Canandaigua
    Maybe the Sunshine Soldiers? Not the most manly name but it works for Florida and all. Orlando Operators? Florida's Finest?