Minecraft Servers!

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Polanski27, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    Admins, and Mods. Post your servers up here for ads. Others post what you would be interested in within servers.

For starters, people looking into new servers, should check out Augmented Reality. We are a survival only server, everything you see in the map will be made purely out of resources gathered or purchased from the community market or other players (except for the spawn). We are a friendly, tightly knit server, and are eager to grow. The port is 198.23.140.130:25605. Come out and join us!

2. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    Kittnetcomputing.com

If you've seen the minecraft thread you'll know how awesome we are!

most all information is in that thread or in game. Need anything more about it let me know.

3. JAM98

JAM98 New Member

waukesha
    how do you register???

4. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    My server? Just login in it.

5. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    Just login, and then register on the website to get free in game money.

6. JAM98

JAM98 New Member

waukesha
    I registered but i'm confused how do i get access the play in the server because when i log into the server i'm still in the first area with all the signs

7. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
  8. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
    Polanski27... How serious is your server? I'd like to find a server home but all the servers I've ever joined had a bunch of dumb crap in it that ruined the surreality.

9. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    we are pretty serious, we are currently making a PvP arena, and have many security features which prevents people from griefing and hacking. also with mcjobs there is a feature called bulldozing which makes it so that everytime you delete a certain block, you get charged for it, and thus makes players think twice before placing a block. if you would like to check us out type in the port at the top, and register on our webisite. www.augmentedreality.enjin.com

10. soviet

soviet New Member

Do you have hawkeye?

11. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    No instead of Hawkeye, we use WatchDog, as Hawkeye doesn't get updated as often.

12. soviet

soviet New Member

Ok, what are your plugins?

13. JAM98

JAM98 New Member

waukesha
    sorry my name is jmyatt98 on the website so look for that and then let me know if it's there or not.

14. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    MCJobs, its an MCMMO, iConomy, dynmap, we just got one for PvP which enables CTF and other games. i can get a full list off of the owner. but those are a few of the ones we have. we have property protection as well, and we have sign shops, rather than chest shops

15. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    I've a couple questions for you Polanski. So is it your server or are you just advertising it? and How many regular users does this server have?

16. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    I am a mod and co owner of the server. My buddy does all the maintenance of the website and such. And at the moment we have about 5 - 6 regulars. Like I have stated we are eager to grow. And our server hasnt been public for too long. No longer than a month in operation at the moment.

17. JAM98

JAM98 New Member

waukesha
    And it rocks if i may add

18. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoy our server!

19. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
  20. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    On a different note, has anyone heard of the plugin for making 1 out of every 12000 enderman into a slenderman that follows you around for several days, and if you get caught by him he takes you to the ender world? It's not supposed to be out for a while but I think this would be a really cool idea. What are your takes on it?