Mini Guide: Matching Vest Color to Camo

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Knief, Jul 4, 2013.

1. CaptCookie

CaptCookie Member

Kamiah
    This is how I run mine with CB. Looks better in person. The coloring is a little too blue and it's a bit blurry, but it gives the general idea. I like it quite well, myself.

Attached Files:

2. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    Looks pretty good. Have you had any experience with Ranger Green? There's a nice flyye PC going for a decent price in RG.

3. WKopko

WKopko Active Member

Haymarket
    Ranger green would definitely work with Flecktarn.

Sent from my iPhone using Airsoft Society

4. WKopko

WKopko Active Member

Haymarket

Sorry about the double post.. But I forgot I have a fleck shirt. Here's RG and Fleck ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1433639859.776751.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Airsoft Society

5. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    Ooh, that looks really good. Thanks for all the help! I'll be picking up a flyye pc soon.

6. CaptCookie

CaptCookie Member

Kamiah
    Indeed I have had experience with RG and fleck. Ran a RG PC with CB pouches. Looked pretty hawt, I thought. Definitely go with RG.
    And glad I/we could be of service to ya. ;D

7. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

Hehe yup! I'm a gun whore but not a geardo, so I'm pretty bad at this stuff...

8. JaegerBombastic

JaegerBombastic New Member

What would best match flectarn? EDIT: I didn't see that it was just asked.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  9. Sacarathe

Sacarathe New Member

London
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  10. Deathnote_Airsoft

Deathnote_Airsoft New Member

why does everyone hate on a-tacs fg? it literally just looks like really blurred multicam.

11. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    First, no it doesn't. Second, it's really ugly looking. It also seems to be less effective than Multicam and MARPAT in most environments, though I have seen a couple of pictures where it matched the environment very closely and it worked extremely well. Image range of environments where a-tacs fg is the most effective camo is just really narrow.

12. Deathnote_Airsoft

Deathnote_Airsoft New Member

the area I live in matches it really well, but your aggressive and condescending opinion on its looks has literally no effect on the practicality of the camo. my area is a lot of brown and green mix, especially during the spring and early fall. the summer is really nice too, there's a lot of dead vegetation along with live stuff, trees especially, so it creates a lot of shadows. it'll work well where I live, and I think it looks pretty snazzy and unique

13. Jefzwang

Jefzwang Member

Los Angeles
    >'aggressive and condescending opinion'

Hahahahahahaha.

14. Knief

Ann Arbor
    All right, first off, I'm sorry you don't like that I don't like what you like. The reason that I have seen expressed most often for why people don't like A-TACS FG is because they think it's ugly. I agree with that.

Second, you asked specifically why people don't like it and I told you. Don't act like a **** because I answered your question. Did you think you were going to get a lot of people praising A-TACS when you phrased your question to elicit negative answers?

15. E135

E135 Active Member

How is this: ATACS FG shirt and pants w/ OD plate carrier with a few multicam accessories. Uglier than a hagfish, but would probably blend in well.

16. Fluxzey

Fluxzey Member Supporting Member

Louisville
    Just a friendly question passing by, what camo should i use for the coming autumn months? I would like to keep my RG JPC if that helps at all

Thanks,

Flux

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  17. Fluxzey

Fluxzey Member Supporting Member

Louisville
    OK thanks a bunch man

18. TXWolf86

TXWolf86 New Member

Fort Worth
    I knew Coyote Brown would go with Multicam! I just never got around to getting a uniform to be sure. Thanx for showing these photo's, they were greatly helpful.

Ps. What kind of vest would go well with ATACS-AU, Coyote Brown or Black?

19. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Remember kids, black doesn't go with anything.