Mission: Airsoft Zombie Hunt

Discussion in 'Texas Airsoft Forum' started by CNIDog, Aug 9, 2012.

1. CNIDog

CNIDog New Member

[​IMG]

Mission: Airsoft in San Antonio is proud to announce the upcoming EddieRotten.com Zombie Life experience, "Woods of the Walking Dead" on October 26th and 27th. Mission Airsoft is San Antonio's newest (and currently only) airsoft venue. With just over three acres of dense mesquite thicket, the "Woods of the Walking Dead" event will be a thrilling ride as you venture into the woods AT NIGHT with nothing but a flashlight and a pistol to defend yourself.

Tickets are on sale at MissionAirsoft.com

Buy now, and reserve your spot in getting your brains eaten... or not. Depends how quick you are with a gun.

2. Preacha

Preacha New Member

San Antonio
    I made it back to San Antonio. I get my household goods on Monday, and hope I can get out to this event. Glad to be back and looking forward to some fun games. If any teams have openings, please let me know as I am hoping to join one here.

Carl

3. CNIDog

CNIDog New Member

There are a couple of teams in the area that are recruiting. We can give you more information when you come to the field, but the teams are Clan Reckoning and Gorilla Airsoft Corps. You can find out more about Clan Reckoning at www.clan-reckoning.org.

4. Preacha

Preacha New Member

San Antonio
    Thanks! I'll check it out.

5. CNIDog

CNIDog New Member

6. Preacha

Preacha New Member

San Antonio
    Again, thanks...20 characters