Mk18 (heavily upgraded)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Corpse, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Corpse

Corpse New Member

MY PRIDE AND JOY!!!!

First up these gun are basically brand new and will come in working condition so that being said they are SOLD AS IS, what you see is what you get! NO TRADES AND NO TREAD CRAPPING Thanks. Reason for selling is cause I need the cash to travel simple as that! Prices do not include shipping and all prices are ARE negotiable with reason.

VFC MK18 MOD1: This gun has been upgraded with lots of goodies sense it is my prized possession. Internals: SHS m120 spring, g&p poloy carb piston with second to last tooth removed for AOE correction, Lonex Aluminum Mushroom Type Silent Piston Head, SHS Air seal nozzle with oring (red type), SHS Cyclinder head ver. 2 with pad (red type), G&P gear set installed 6/6/15, and Matrix Magnum High Torque motor. Externals: Magpul AFG, Magpul XTM Enhanced Rail Panel Covers (two tone), Knights Armament KAC Airsoft 556 QDC Mock Silencer w/ 3 Prong Flash Hider - Tan, and Tan VFC Flash QD Flip Up Sights. Comes with everything you see T1 red dot, and madbull 7.4 lipo.
    PRICE: $400 OBO:D

Attached Files:

2. Corpse

Corpse New Member

sold

3. American

American New Member

Seattle
    Things are never what they seem lol! But yeah next time you'll probably check and make yourself a little extra:) but yeah good luck

4. Corpse

Corpse New Member

You didn't pull the trigger fast enough sorry bud! A extra $25 would have just went to shipping so really not that big of a deal.

5. American

American New Member

Seattle
    Lol no.. I would have you just didn't get back to me, last I heard you just said you have a buyer, but it's okay next one!

6. Corpse

Corpse New Member

Yeah i told you last night you could have bought it right then and there but it okay its gone now...not to worried about $25 bucks

7. American

American New Member

Seattle
    I'm looking through my messages and do not see anything of that nature or I would have 'pulled the trigger' like I said lol but yeah I wouldn't be either.