Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
11,385 Posts
US Customs isn't confiscating them if they aren't sealed...at least not on a 1:1 basis (they don't have the man power to inspect every package.)

I mentioned this in the past for Expoxied/CA'd end caps and this is what others have down.

Take dowel that matches the ID of the hole...and use spray foam. Jig, spray, position, adjust, remove, clean, finish...viola.

·
Administrator
11,385 Posts
Haven't had any issues with Mock Suppressors, or pretty much anything Airsoft. Brandon really has nothing to do with Airsoft import restrictions.

I actually had more issues with Bump-Stock Banning President with import delays and IP on "replicas". Back then...no one sent anything in due to high rejections at US mail hubs and nothing allowed to leave from Origin...now...not an issue any more.

And I can say,...nothing has been opened either. But, then I use UPS to bring items in...once a week and I am a known importer on record.

·
Administrator
11,385 Posts
Strap wrench...

·
Administrator
11,385 Posts
But depending on the alloy "heat" may turn the material "brittle" and it will shatter like glass if stuck even lightly...

This happend to APS mechboxes early on and G&P mechboxes for Evike Specials AEG's.

And people don't use acetone to try and remove CA or Epoxy is due to the fact that it may harm some finishes and not very many people have access to sand blasting and PC painting...and thus they just use spray foam...it works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts