Moe stock?

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by cdaryl, Oct 14, 2012.

1. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Hi guys! So a moe stock is on sale in a local shop... I don't really like the original m4 stock, so I'm now considering changing the stock. Has anyone have problems with it? Do you think it looks well with my gun, with a m4 handguard?( not a moe handguard) is it possible to attach a sling to it?
    If you're wondering, this is my gun

Attached Files:

2. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I have an MOE stock and I love it. Sadly you can't attach a sling to it but you can just take off the buffer tube and put an adapter on. Heres a picture of my gun with it.

image-1139807141.jpg

3. GreenBerets

GreenBerets New Member

I also have an MOE stock and i did the same thing that Havok17 did with the adapter. I personally like the tan coloration so i went with that. I also have a tan MOE handguard but i usually keep the standard on so i can have a grip.

Here is mine:

Attached Files:

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Since your keeping the standard one on, you need to paint it tan. It's all uneven and such.

5. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Nice luggage strap. Very TactiCool.

6. Mystery43_4

Mystery43_4 New Member

Santa Barbara
    It's purpose is to make the rifle less suspicious when taking it through airport security...

7. GreenBerets

GreenBerets New Member

I was lying on my bed when i replied to this thread. So i got my m4 out to take the picture and i could find my one point sling but i found that so i didnt really care. But i do have a one point sling

8. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Thanks to everyone who commented on my thread! especially GreenBerets and Havok17! The guns look pretty nice with the moe stock, I've seen people trying to attach an one point sling adapter and it was a pain... I'm leaning forward to the black color moe stock instead of the tan version, what do you guys think?

9. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Stay with the black one unless your going to add more DE furniture in the future. Like the pistol grip, hand guard, etc.