Molle gear and camo

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Noobsmustdie, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Noobsmustdie

Noobsmustdie New Member

Im looking to buy som molle gear such as mag pouches holsters ect. Any suggestions??

2. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

Go with Flyye gear. Look up shooterebgear.com and I have a thread about this.

3. rblevinski

rblevinski New Member Supporting Member

Philadelphia
    What's your budget? Are you doing an impression? Do you want a chest rig or plate carrier? We need information.

4. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

He probably has a very low budget since his username consists noob. Same thing for me as well. If $300 look on my thread for ideas. If lower, you might have to go with a chest rig. I prefer Plate Carriers. Flyye as it all. Go check on their site.

5. rblevinski

Philadelphia
    He could also do Pantac if he needed. Flyye and Pantac are the two good replica companies that are cheap.

6. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    Contains. Not consists, you grammar noob :p

Listen, OP, without a budget we cant help you. Pantac and Flyye are fairly nice but with a bit of a higher budget you could have high performance RS gear.

7. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

Yeah! Shooter is like the best site to get gear! I'm placing an large order on it

8. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    There are plenty of great sites to buy gear. ShooterCB is just the best site to find the largest catalog of FLYYE products, which are affordable and decent. There's a whole world of gear out there, don't limit yourself to one brand and one site.

9. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

I also like TMC gear, if that counts. Their lower cost and quality than Flyye. I would prefer them for the OP if the his budget is lower.

10. Knief

Ann Arbor
    TMC is sort of like Kia. There's worse stuff out there, but don't expect much out of it. FLYYE isn't much more expensive, and you're really better off saving up for it. The quality difference (and resale value) is greater than the price difference.

11. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

Well its better than Condor! Haha.

12. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    Quality wise, not much, actually.

13. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

What about Pantac gear?

14. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Pantac gear is on par with FLYYE gear. The two companies actually used to be one, but split a few years back. There are some small variations. Like Pantac changed the design on their 6094 and it looks really stupid, I find my FLYYE .45 mag pouches fit my TM mags better while my Pantac .45 mag pouches fit the wider WE mags better. It's just small stuff like that. Otherwise, they're pretty much the same thing.

15. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

So here is my top question. If they are pretty much the same ans when shipping is higher on Flyye gear sites, would you prefer Pantac?

16. rblevinski

Philadelphia
    They usually end up being the same price after shipping.

17. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

Not if there is free shipping on Pantac sites.

18. rblevinski

Philadelphia
    Just out of curiosity, what site are you on?

19. YacksterJr

YacksterJr New Member

The site where I usually don't look for gear, airsoftgi.