MOLLE Pouches for a 6094

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by freddieturtle, Nov 3, 2012.

1. freddieturtle

freddieturtle New Member

Hey guys, I have finally decided on a PC (flyye 6094) and was wondering which MOLLE pouches I should get.
    Since the 6094 has the inbuilt kangaroo pouch and I have 5 mid caps I figure I can run three of them in that and buy two pantac open top single m4 mag pouches.
    Also im planing on getting something like this (see below) for hydration and some extra stuff
    Does anyone know what else I should get for my PC ?

P.s. i forgot to mention I want them in khaki/CB

Thanks AS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  2. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Some sort of utility pouch, so that you can carry BB's, grenades, or anything else in the front.

3. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Well, you should get Flyye from ShooterCBGear or EHobbyAsia.

Additionally, why buy Pantac pouches for a Flyye plate carrier?

And even more so, if you look at the 6094 there are THREE kangaroo pouches. There are two side pouches and the front. So, really, you could run three mags in the front kangaroo pouch and then one in the front of the others.

4. freddieturtle

freddieturtle New Member

So like a EMT pouch (I think that's what it's called) like this right?

Attached Files:

5. freddieturtle

freddieturtle New Member

Well I prefer having my mags in the front if possible bit I will think about it.

6. Grin

Irvine
    They'll still be in the the ideal area for running mags. It will just keep your front-side slick.

7. Shadow_Nugz

Shadow_Nugz New Member

Sioux City
    I prefer keeping everything separate so I wouldn't run a "mixed bag" utility pouch. If I got grenades I'd stick those in separate pouches. The only reason I would run a large pouch would be for an IFAK or bb bag.

8. freddieturtle

freddieturtle New Member

Oh nos!!!! I forgot to mention a major necessity, a dump pouch *bangs head on wall*

:)

9. Grin

Irvine
    Run that on your belt. I'm actually putting a TAG dump pouch up on the classifieds soon ;P. It's in MJK, and is from a Green Beret buddy I know.

10. freddieturtle

freddieturtle New Member

I didn't think of belt mounting......
    Problem with getting anything via AS is shipping grrrr stupid New Zealand continental drift grumble grumble...... :)

I probably shouldn't complain I skied on mount doom recently :p

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  11. Grin

Irvine
    True, true... You kiwis and your shipping ;P!

12. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Plate carriers are set-up on a case to case basis. Everyone's needs are different so everyone will run something a little different.

What is right for you might not be for me or the next person. Think about what you want to carry and then buy the pouches needed for this. Position them on your rig so that it meets your needs.

13. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    This could not be any more right. Look at different set ups and try to gauge what you need.
    Also, only carry what you need. I made the mistake of carrying all kinds of crap and all it did was weigh me down and make me less combat efficient.

6094 PC Setup Recommendations
    http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f96/6094-pt-setup-recommendations-50226/

My setup(pictures) (click the little picture of the 6094)
    http://www.airsoftsociety.com/reviews/flyye-6094-plate-carrier.html

14. freddieturtle

freddieturtle New Member

Thanks for all the suggestions guys I guess now I just have to acquire funds XD