Money!

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by airsoftgunner16_2, Aug 7, 2012.

1. airsoftgunner16_2

airsoftgunner16_2 New Member

Hey guys I'm in a rough situation.

I'm under 14 and can't get a job. However, I only have $20 I need to figure out how to get like $300 dollars to use on airsoft. I want / need a gbb pistol and a high powered AEG for using in field.aeg costs 170 pistol costs 109 comets out to 280 I also need a vest and extra mags.

Help?

Or is anyone else in this situation.

Or was anyone in this situation that found a way to solve it.

(joke) I was thinking about calling jg wentworth 877-cash-now. But for hell sake who would give away money for free.

If you could help that'd be great!

Thanks,
    AG16

2. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    I'm 17 & don't have a job due to not having my own car yet, so I can sympathize with you. I make like $30 a week from mowing the lawn and doing a plethora of chores around the house. Show your parents that you want to help out around the house & maybe they can throw some money your way. That OR you could sell your current airsoft gear OR sell your old stuff on eBay or something!

3. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
  4. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Mow yards!!! You make sooo much money.
    I can make 90$-110$ a week, and that's only 3 out of my 5 yards I have a week.

Believe me, you will have enough money to do just about anything Airsoft. I know I do, and I still set aside 50% of what I make for school/gas money/car insurance/other expesenses.

5. Munishin

Goodyear
    Lawn mowing is not an option in Arizona. Well, at least not in the area I live in. :(

6. TheAirsoftTech

Yea, I could see that... That would suck cause that's like the best way to make money as a teen... How do you make money for you PC and Airsoft stuff?

Here in WV grass grows in about 6 days. So I make a killin. Lol

7. Munishin

Goodyear
    I sold all my 360 games, my brand new skateboard (going to be buying one again soon), and all my airsoft stuff. Doesn't bother me much though because I don't play my 360 anymore and I will be buying a new gun this week.

8. CQB

CQB New Member

I just spent $456 tonight on my airsoft stuff.

9. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    And this helps the op how?

10. TheAirsoftTech

Ah, ok. Cool, I don't like selling my stuff lol ;)

11. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    I'm 15 and I was counselor at a summer camp. School is staring soon, but next summer it could be an option. I made $700 in 3 weeks!

12. airsoftgunner16_2

Lol! Same here. Why would you buy to sell and get less!?

13. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    I recycle. A lot. Hint: Aluminum, brass and copper (Including wire) is where the money is. Tin/steel won't get you crap. Except for a few bucks and a possible nail in your tire.
    I haven't tried cardboard/paper/glass, because I don't have a place to leave it lying around. At least the other stuff can fit in a nice garbage bag in the back of your garage....

When it comes to recycling, don't be lazy. Especially when it comes to copper, cuz sometimes that can be a real bugger to get out. Remember that every single strand of wire (or inch of pipe) counts; and if you leave something without trying your best, it's that much money wasted (And copper pays WELL) A few weeks ago, I got $50 out of 5-6 pounds of copper ALONE. That's not counting the 10, 11 pounds of brass or 3 garbage bags full of aluminum.

I also do my parents laundry (ick) but it gets me $1 per load, and $1 per dress shirt/pants I iron

14. Munishin

Goodyear
    I bought a gaming computer! A gaming computer!!! Doesn't really matter to me anyways though because I'm going to be buying a Platinum Edition at the end of the month and a new board before the end of the year.

15. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Where is all the copper and stuff you find? Like on stuff you buy an just don't need. Or like very common?

16. bobdoleisgreat

bobdoleisgreat New Member

Chicago
    Yah, I would sell old stuff on forums or eBay or craigslist. Just recycled cash.

17. airsoftgunner16_2

Off topic but.. Is it a laptop?

18. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah but I mean the copper. Where does he find the copper that he recycles?

19. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    He probably just cuts down power lines and pulls out all of the copper;). Easy money

20. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah he already PM'd me with that info. Btw if your on the eastern USA and lose power it is no big deal.