Monterey California

Discussion in 'California Airsoft Forum' started by schultzebomb, Dec 25, 2012.

1. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Is there any airsofters near Monterey? :) We have a hardcore team called M.O.B and we have games about once a week. Just wondering if there is anyone that lives near here and would like to join or just come to our games!!:)

2. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    At your own field? Or do you guys just play at Fort Ord, etc?

3. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    We play at fort ord and we go up to san jose and other places, we sort of have our own field in pebble beach that we just use, we got it cleared by the police and pebble beach security so we are all good!

4. Cakeday

Cakeday New Member

Do you guys know how many different groups hold games up in Fort Ord? I would really like to know, but I only found one, and they don't take anyone above 18... Also, if there are more, do you know which ones have the lightest FPS restrictions?

5. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    Don't take anyone above 18? Lol, Ord is primarily >18

6. Cakeday

Cakeday New Member

Yeah I don't even know, lol I just typed "fort ord airsoft" into google, and I went to one of the websites that popped up.
    But do you know of any good ones? I love playing the sniper role, but so many of the local airsofting fields keep pretty firm FPS limits, which lowers my range. I have been up to Sequoia up north, and they were awesome because they used the MED rules. A good one nearby is MIKE Force, so I've been told, but that would still require me to buy another weaker spring in order to play...
    Oh, and I use the A&K SVD with an m150 spring, churning out an FPS of around 480 using .2's...

7. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    We played at fort ord, they hve youth games once in a while but mostly just 18+, its the best field i have ever ben to and i only live 5 minutes away! And what was the group you found?

Sequoia is fun but there is a lot of noobs, also check out ARC airsoft in hollister, area 48 in san jose etc. mike force isnt very fun in my opinion..

8. EngelMacher

EngelMacher New Member

Hey Schultze, we have probably seen you out there on one or more occasions. :3

9. Cakeday

Cakeday New Member

http://www.cqbchallenge.com/
    That's the website I found. It says that they sometimes do youth events. And I have heard of area 48, but then again, that's around two hours away from where I live.
    I do play a lot though at white mountain in PG/Pesvble Beach...

10. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Wait whats your name cuz i play at white mountain.... Lol

11. Cakeday

Cakeday New Member

Lol Caleb Reyes. Haha what's your name? I go to PG High School...

12. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Daniel schultze, i go to MHS.

13. Cakeday

Cakeday New Member

Sweet bro. You know they are planning a game this Sunday?

14. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Yeah but i dont think many people are going..

15. Cakeday

Cakeday New Member

Yeah I was invited via Facebook, but I have conflicting stuff this weekend. It's weird though, because they normally operate on Saturdays...

16. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Yeah im pretty sure we canceled the op..

17. Cakeday

Cakeday New Member

Ahh I see. Isn't it supposed to be the second op in a chain of 3 ops? I never went to the first one. Lol, actually, I only recently figured out that people actually have big games at white mountain. Whenever I would play there, I would bring a small group of friends to play small skirmishes.

18. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Wait, we are trying to throw the game back together so i guess go if you can, im not sure if im going though

19. Cakeday

Cakeday New Member

I would go if it were on a Saturday, but I am completely booked on Sundays...
    Lol the scenario sounded pretty legit though...

20. Myzner

Myzner New Member

Hay I live near Monterey! Tryin to meet people who airsoft