Mosfet Question

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Mikeinator, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    I am currently planning on making my Umarex G36CV fire approx. 30-45 rounds per second and have already created a thread for that. Now as I look at mosfets I was wondering if one like this would work for the budgeted player I am.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Airsoft-Mic...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b242ecf8#shId

Sure there might be better ones out there, if you know of any which would work well in a G36 with a full folding stock (I'm going to rewire into the stock) or any you would recommend in a $40-ish range, I'd be glad to know.

Thanks for your input.

2. g_love

g_love New Member

I'm not sure if they are necessarily G36 compatible, but I've heard DisguisedEnemy makes good mosfets.

3. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Thanks, any particular websites they're available from though? Google search is only taking me to various forums.

4. g_love

g_love New Member

You can talk to him on forums and pay through paypal. He is on this forum under the username Disguised_Enemy I believe. His standard Fet is $15 which is a really good price.

5. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

K, thanks for the help.