motor problem?

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Da-ninjabreadman, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Da-ninjabreadman

Da-ninjabreadman Member

Hutchinson
    so my aeg has been down for awhile and i doesnt shoot. when i pull the trigger it sounds like its moveing and the gears stop right when it hits the piston teeth. at first i thought it was a low battery voltage but then i tried my friends battery today and it did the same thing. so im thinking it might be the motor thats semi broken. also i did notice my friends motor is much more magnetic than mine, is that a problem??

2. AirsoftMan29

AirsoftMan29 New Member

Ofallon
    Your motor could have somehow lost the power of its magnets, and now doesn't have the power to pull back the spring. Try swapping your friends motor into your gun and see if that works. If that doesn't work, it might be something with your gears.

3. Da-ninjabreadman

Da-ninjabreadman Member

Hutchinson
    i opened it up to check the gears and there all fine, but when i tried my battery on an old lpeg motor it spun real slow. so i charged it and now it works fine but the battery lasts half a mag, so mow im back to thinking its a battery problem.