Movie Ideas for airsoft

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by brokenarrow, Aug 28, 2012.

1. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Active Member

Meadville
    I'm planning on making an 8 part movie on YouTube using Airsoft and some props I built, but u need some good ideas for the movie, if anyone has an idea feel free to post it here

2. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Make it a story line. For example, a game mode like demolition, but go into why the bomb is planted and who is diffusing, the process of them trying to stop it, ect.

3. KingCobra

KingCobra New Member

moyock
    how old are you? budget? camera? camera's? weapons? gear?

4. brokenarrow

Meadville
    16, real cheap, 3 cameras, multiple weapons, lotsa gear

5. KingCobra

KingCobra New Member

moyock
    pictures of said guns and gear? how old do you look?

6. brokenarrow

Meadville
    I don't have a large budget, I will probably use 3 or 4 cameras, Airsoft and prop guns, lotsa gear

7. brokenarrow

Meadville
    Good idea, I wanna have the Taliban as the enemy, any ideas on were to get dirt cheap AKs?

8. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    It kinda helps when we know that guns and gear you have. You can't do a Vietnam movie with modern gear/guns, and vice versa.

One thing to think about: do you want this "movie" to just be random people shooting at each other for an hour, or for it have a protagonist and a plot, conflict, climax, etc.?

Edit: since you're going for a prop, just get some 1:1 scale replicas. You don't need them to do anything except look real. And special effects can help with that as well.

9. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
  10. KingCobra

KingCobra New Member

moyock
    i'm honestly thinking without a larger budget, your just SOL here..

11. brokenarrow

Meadville
    I wanna do kind of like an Act of Valor type of theme

12. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

So you want it to be an idea (like bombing something) and then the plot being the protagonist stopping it before it happens?

13. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    Do you want it to be realistic at all or just a bunch of guys running around shouting "tango down!" and "air strike inbound!" ?

14. brokenarrow

Meadville
    Yeah, something like that

15. brokenarrow

Meadville
    I want it to be as realistic as possible

16. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    Don't watch war movies then. Watch war documentaries and films. Go on YouTube and watch some clips of soldiers fighting. There's some good stuff and you can use what they say and do in those clips in the movie. I would also do a first person view. I've always wanted to see a war movie where the whole movies is in first person, so you can see it from their perspective.

17. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Do you have any preferences as to what you would like, as in a 9/11 scenario or a bomb in a football stadium?

In that case he would have to buy condors instead, which could be expensive if he doesn't already have them.

18. brokenarrow

Meadville
    I play on a milsim team so I know most of the militaries tactics and lingo, and I like the first person idea, I might use a lot of those types of shots