Mp5k pdw

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by shiloh190, Sep 22, 2012.

1. shiloh190

shiloh190 New Member

Summerville
    Im looking to get an MP5K PDW or MP5 PDW . I will be using it as a primary in woodland/field enviroment. I would like to know what brand and model to get, thanks for the help.

BUdget: 180ish but i would like to have money leftover for extra mags and mag pouches.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  2. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

We need a budget.

Why are you using an MP5K for field, it has an EXTREMELY short barrel.

3. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    You might want to consider a bigger rifle for field....

4. shiloh190

shiloh190 New Member

Summerville
    budget is around 180 and if i was getting either of them i was planning on getting a suppresor and extending a tightbore through it .... 180 is budget but would like to have money to get extra mags and pouches

5. shiloh190

shiloh190 New Member

Summerville
    no doubt about it? what about cyma and other brands?

6. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    meh the Cyma one is full metal if you like that but getting lighter=faster in my opinion although depending on barrel length you may need to change out the cylinder for whatever tightbore you have in mind.

7. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Id rather have the Cyma myself since I like a little heft to my guns and for it to more realistic. I have never held a Cyma MP5 so I cannot say how well they make there V2 gearboxes and externals on the Mp5s. Though I can vouch for Cyma AK externals and internals. They are great!

8. AaronAlexander

AaronAlexander New Member

The cyma mp5 is insanely well built externally and is super accurate

9. pmang6

pmang6 New Member

Yea my friend has the cyma and its pretty solid especially the stock which seems like it would be no good on the galaxy seeing as its hollow

10. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Both CYMA and Galaxy make nice MP5k variants. The question is do you want full metal or polymer? And because you're planning on upgrading/modifying it, the question is even more focused on.

11. Detmcclane

Detmcclane New Member

Jefferson City
    I have an older TM and I wouldn't give it up for the world. I know you might not be able to afford it now, but save up a little and go for it. I absolutely love it for cqb or woodland!