MP5User's Cleaning Sale: Hydra MK18, CYMA G36C, KWA MP7, CYMA PMC AK, and more!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by MP5User, Sep 12, 2015.

1. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    MP5User's Cleaning Sale: KWA Glock 17 (PGC Custom), Hydra MK18, CYMA G36C, and more!

After much consideration I don't play nearly enough to keep this many guns around, so I need to thin down the armory.

Rules:
    -PayPal only, no exceptions.
    -All prices are shipped unless otherwise noted. Shipping cost applies to US 50 states only, int'l please inquire.
    -All items are shipped USPS Priority.
    -Insurance or expedited services are not included and are at the buyer's expense.
    -I reserve the right to refuse a sale to any member.
    -I will not hold items. First come first serve, funds must be ready.
    -Serious inquiries only. More pictures available upon request. I try my best to take quality DSLR photos.
    -Shooting videos are available ONLY as the final step prior to purchase. I'm not wasting my time making videos for every mildly interested member.
    -Please take the time to read through the entire post. I have no problem answering questions about anything, but repetition is a killer.
    -All prices are OBO as I'm motivated to sell. There's a difference between an offer and a lowball.
    -Items will be field stripped/mildy disassembled for shipping purposes. If this is a problem, you're free to pay the extra cost to ship as one assembled piece.
    -Do not expect hop-ups to arrive tuned and precise. A lot of these have only seen testing rounds or haven't seen play time in a while, as well as disassembly causing some movement. You should be expected to tune these guns to your liking, it is not my responsibility if I used something with .28g, and your .20g BBs fly when you go to shoot it. Should be common sense...
    -NO TRADES.
    -NO TRADES.
    -NO TRADES.
    -No partouts unless otherwise specified.

1. Hydra Airsoft MK18 Mod 1

Purchased this secondhand from Munishin here only a few weeks back. A total of 200rds have been fired through it, and it works perfectly. Factory wired to deans. The Elcan is included and is fixed at 4x. There's some paint marker on the top and side that I've covered with electrical tape rather than choosing to remove it, barely noticeable. The Elcan mounts are a bit loose and need to be shimmed to stay on. Elcan will be removed for shipping but I'll send the buyer pictures of the mount and include shims. There's a worn QR Code decal on the receiver for extra operator status.

Package includes:
    -Hydra MK18
    -King Arms TangoDown style stubby foregrip
    -Steel CCW KAC flash hider
    -ACM repro Elcan SpecterDR 4x
    -x2 300rd hi-caps

NEW MSRP: 213.00+50.00+100.00+10.00+10.00=383.00

The original box is not included to keep shipping costs down. I do have it, and if you want it, then the price will vary because of the elevated shipping cost.

Hydra MK18 Package: 270.00 SHIPPED

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CYMA AIMS PMC AK (CM050A)

Externally in great condition. Very minimal external wear except for around the selector switch. This is a blowback model with a very solid folding stock. Includes two hi-caps (one flash mag) and the obscenely sharp flash hider. Rear sight is missing which is the only flaw.

Package includes:
    -CYMA CM050A
    -Shark Flash Hider
    -x1 600rd OEM hi-cap
    -x1 Lancer Flash Mag

NEW MSRP: 156.00+10.00+15.00=181.00

CYMA PMC AK Package: SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. CYMA G36C (CM011)

Rarely used other than the occasional loaner gun. Some external scratches but in good condition all around. Includes the standard magwell and an M4 magwell adapter. Missing the body pin to keep the magwell in place, but the gun still functions without it. Since Umarex's HK trademark, these have since been discontinued and are great, cost effective G36 clones.

Package includes:
    -CYMA CM011
    -M4 Magwell Adapter
    -x1 OEM hi-cap (broken tabs)
    -KAC-style Grip

NEW MSRP: 120.00+15.00=135.00

CYMA G36 Package: SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  2. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    4. KWA MP7 (FDE)

KWA MP7 is in great condition, less than 250rds while in my possession. Previous owner cut another position in the stock arms. No cracks or chips in the body. CQB bolt is installed, field bolt has the AC nozzle installed. Field bolt doesn't work 100%, not sure if it's the nozzle or the damaged nozzle springs. CQB bolt works perfectly. Flash hider was Plastidipped black.
    Includes 7 magazines. Two have very, very small leaks from the bottom (You can only hear them if you jam the mags in your ear) and small cracks in the baseplates.

Package includes:
    -KWA MP7 (FDE) w/ CQB Bolt (installed)
    -OEM field bolt w/ AC nozzle (Nonfunctioning)
    -x7 40rd MP7 Magazines
    -FDE/BLK Magpul XTMs

NEW MSRP: 255.00+45.00+330.00=630.00

KWA MP7 Package: SOLD

Alternate MP7 Packages:

-KWA MP7, both bolts, one magazine: N/A
    -KWA MP7 magazine x1: N/A

*Bolts will not be sold separately. Magazines can be packaged any way, please PM if you want more than one. Magazines will only be sold AFTER the MP7 sells with X number of magazines*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. NCStar 30mm Red/Green Cantilever

Pretty robust scope, cantilever style mount, 1-5 red/green brightness settings.

NCStar Scope: 20.00 SHIPPED

[​IMG]

6. KWA Glock 17 Package

Built this as a budget build for a friend a while back, and now that he's leaving the sport I've reacquired it. It's legitimately sat in a case for the last 3 months and saw less than 1000 rounds post-rebuild. Frame has some marks on the right side, nothing major. Includes 3 standard (ATP) magazines and one AABB 50rd mag. None of the mags leak, but the efficiency of one of the ATP mags is not as good as the others.

Package Includes:
    -KWA G17
    -PGC Slide and Barrel
    -Guarder Hammer Spring
    -KWA Extended Slide Release
    -New OEM Slide Lock
    -New OEM Impact Hammer
    -Hogue Handall Grip Sleeve
    -x3 KWA/KSC G17 Mags (ATP basepads)
    -x1 AABB 50rd Extended Mag
    -Hogue Handall Grip Sleeve

KSC G17 Package: 225.00 SHIPPED

Pictures will be added later.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015

3. haas148044

haas148044 Member

Hey so I'm curious about the mp7 could you do $300 for the mp7 and all the mags?
    If not could you part with the 6 mags?

4. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    Please shoot me an offer through PM so as to not clog the thread. Thanks!

5. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    MP7 package sold.

NCStar: 24.00 SHIPPED
    Hydra MK18: 270.00 SHIPPED
    CYMA AK: 100.00 SHIPPED
    CYMA G36: 70.00 SHIPPED

6. OneZero13

OneZero13 New Member

Tuttle
    How many mags come with the g-36?

Sent from my iPhone using Airsoft Society

7. OneZero13

OneZero13 New Member

Tuttle
    I will take the g-36 as is I was just wondering if you have any extra m-4 mags to spare.

Sent from my iPhone using Airsoft Society

8. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    Let me take a look. Shoot me a PM for more details please.

9. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    Bump to the top. Willing to hear offers on all items! Expect some new additions soon! I wont have details up for a while, but PM me if something interests you.

-KSC G17 (PGC Custom)
    -G&G Wombat Machine
    -G&P/KA Proline LMT/Magpul MRP
    -Echo 1 ASR

10. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    Bump!

Expect an addition of lots of items in the next few days as I thin out my inventory.

11. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    Bump, CYMA AK is sold. OBO on the other items. When I get back from work tonight I'll be adding a KSC G17 package, $225 shipped OBO.

12. Jay_W

Jay_W New Member

Cleveland
    consider yourself pm'd

13. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    CYMA G36 is sold.

I'll be adding a G&G CM and a KJW/Guarder Glock 23 in the future.

14. ibob4tacoz

ibob4tacoz what am I doing Supporting Member

Buckeye
    Dropping a sub so I don't forget about this.

15. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    NCStar lowered to 20.00 SHIPPED.

Both Glocks and all new items will be put in a new thread with an appropriate title.

16. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    bump for the Hydra!

17. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    long overdue bump.

Willing to hear offers on the Hydra. I'll sell the Hydra w/o the Specter as well for a reduced price.