MP7 AEG or AEP

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by FortSandy, Oct 21, 2012.

1. FortSandy

FortSandy New Member

Im looking for a good cqb weapon, and before any one says "get the kwa!" I'm trying to avoid gas all together . I like the mp 7 platform, so I was wondering if b this was a good choice. http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-WELL-R4-4.htm

I know its airsplat :/ but the the only electric mp 7 I could find. Please help

I would also look at mp 9 's if they are out there.

2. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    The electric MP7 in an AEP.

The Well is a hit or miss, but is about the only one you are likely to find in stock.
    Nost of the problems come from an oily hop up bucking. A quick cleaning of it and performance generally improves.
    The lack luster battery limits the upgradability, but there are some smaller gum stick lipos that'll fit if you change the connectors.

It is upgradable, but parts will be pretty expensive.

3. Beta

Beta New Member

I know there's more mp7s out there I will just have to find on wich website. Hold on I will be back with the website

4. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

I don't know if this is out of your budget, but here you go.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/tokyo-marui-mp7a1-full-set-airsoft-aeg.html

5. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    All those other mp7's are discontinued minus the Tokyo Marui which is about $200 more than the well. If you want an mp7 get the well. Just be prepared to upgrade it.

6. shlunka

shlunka New Member

Raphine
    The only electric gun, AEG or AEP, I would even consider using as a sidearm would be a chopped Mp5-k. Other than that, I would strongly recommend you reconsider your opposition to gas guns.

7. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    I was skeptical of the KWA MP7, the whole gas rifle thing, but I have used mine a while and have to say it is way Kool.... if you us a GBB pistol then you will dig this... sound/feel are great... haven't had any problems... just a thought....but it will run you just under the TM electric version.

8. dylan484

dylan484 New Member

Tifton
    How about the ics mx5 pro 19 or 18

I love the 19 and plan in getting one soon.

9. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

New London
    I run my marui (- the stock, flash hider, rails) as a back up and its very capable