Mp7 loudout

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by jestergithens, Nov 26, 2012.

1. jestergithens

jestergithens New Member

What would be the best loudout or gear for the kwa mp7

2. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    I'd say go with a light loadout I'll post links of stuff later..

3. Kopis

Kopis New Member

Use a JPC, and a leg/belt rig

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Any vest, chest rig, or belt rig that can hold mp7 mags? There is no way we can adequately answer this question with the minimal information you've given us.

5. Navy100

Navy100 New Member

Ridgewood
    Definitely get a plate carrier so you can customize to your liking. It depends how much you want to spend though

6. jestergithens

jestergithens New Member

What do you need to know to answer the question

7. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Your budget, what all you want to carry, the environment you play in, your preference about weight vs. carrying capacity and PC vs. Chest Rig vs. belt system, you general size, and anything else you might find pertinent. We really need to know just about everything about how you play and what you use. Gear is a highly personal thing, and getting the right gear for the right person hinges on so many different things.

8. jestergithens

jestergithens New Member

]I am a Scout. I move alone like a sniper. I need low profile loud-out to do so. I have a battle belt but I need something like a plate carrier or chest rig that's low profile. Money is not an problem until $160

9. jestergithens

jestergithens New Member

You play CQB and that is what am starting to play. I mainly play field but its get cold so. Some advise would help. Never play CQB before. That's why I ask you about the mp7 and if it would make a good CQB weapon. I've heard it was great for CQB weapon on youtube, but I wanted to make sure before I got it and new tactical gear.

10. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Definitely look into the kydex mp7 holster. It will keep it more secure than a sling for when you're running. As other have said get a plate carrier. A JPC is nice and lightweight as is a 6094.

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    First of all, is it the KWA?