MP9 Or MP7

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by airsoftgunner16_2, Oct 26, 2012.

1. airsoftgunner16_2

airsoftgunner16_2 New Member

Hey guys, I'm having a lot of trouble picking either the mp7 or the mp7 (both kwa)

What I will be playing: Mostly cqb sometimes field
    PROS AND CONS I like the mp7 because its more of a full sized rifle than than a secondary but like likethe mp9 becaus it's short and maneuverable DON'T SAY TWSS!

I personally like the tan color,but I guess I could paint.i like the tip on the mp7 cause its not so big (why do I keep doing these awkward sounding sentences!!!???) but anyways if you guys could help me out I would love it

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  2. TattooMania

TattooMania New Member

Greensboro
    I've owned both guns. I still have the mp7 and use it all the time. They are both awesome. And with the stocks out, they are similarly sized. The mp9 is lighter by a whole bunch. I sold my mp9. Wish I still had it. Hard decision. You can't go wrong either way!

3. Scarred

Scarred New Member

I think it comes down to which one you think looks better.

4. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero New Member

My first question is how old you are as that would determine which i think would be better. If your under 18 dont buy either. People just going to call you a Codsofter.

With that aside i wouldnt buy either although i just dont really like KWA.

If i needed something for CQB and that can still work for field use i would grab the MAGPUL PTS FPG. It is a great gun. There are some reviews on it. It easily hits 180 feet accuracy on semi out of the box. I recommend checking it out.

Its made based off of one of the KWA glocks the only issue is that it is a gas gun while iirc the mp7/mp9 are not.

http://www.airsoftoutletnw.com/magpul-pts-fpg-folding-pocket-gun-fmg9-by-kwa

5. TattooMania

TattooMania New Member

Greensboro
    I want a FPG pretty bad. They are awesome. I've had a chance to mess with one and it left me drooling over it.

6. Griffin213

Griffin213 New Member

I too had this same question. When I was looking for a new CQB gun, and Based on what I've learned from friends and people I play airsoft with, I chose the mp9 because it was way less complex than the mp7 and the mp9 is louder and has a faster rate of fire. Which makes it a lot more intimidating. So go with the mp9

7. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Your telling him to not get the mp7 and mp9 for getting called a cod softer yet you tell him to get the fpg... (FMG as stated by call of duty)

8. airsoftgunner16_2

airsoftgunner16_2 New Member

Actually I play cod but know A LOT about real steel firearms. Just because I'm under 18 and its an actual gun don't instantly assume I'm a cod softer. I suppose that makes kwa,kwc cod softers also?