Mp9 or r-71?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by MrMan, Sep 29, 2012.

1. MrMan

MrMan New Member

Which gun should I get? The Crosman R-71 or the KWA MP9?

2. Airsoft33

Airsoft33 New Member

The KWA MP9! The r-71 is terrible!

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Is this seriously a competition? Mp9

4. pmang6

pmang6 New Member

Obvious troll is obvious. Not to mini-mod but some one should close this and ban the guy.........

5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Look at his other post. This guy is a troll. Let's not feed this troll. I officially declare that we are in the troll invasion era.

6. Scarred

Scarred New Member

That happened ages ago.

7. xDGK

xDGK New Member

This photo should help with not feeding trolls

image-3004540319.jpg

8. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

do not get the tac r71!!! It sux! I have it you cant aim with it, and its gravity fed it looks good but performs horribly!!!!

9. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I swear you guys don't know what a troll really is -_-
    He opened the door for trolling, but he's not trolling nor is he a troll.

Regardless OP, the R-71 is a decent backyard gun at best. If you're referring to something for the field or competitive airsoft use, most anything else is a far better choice than the R-71. With that said KWA is simply the direction to go in terms of your question.
    Now if you're looking for your first competitive gun, I wouldn't advise either. I'd say look into an AEG with a minimum quality of JG/DBoys/G&G/CYMA/KA/Cybergun/LT (did I miss any budget brands?). These are al budget brands and will perform far better out of the box than a Crossman R-71, on top of that I believe you mentioned you paid about $100 for your R-71. The previously guns manufactures I mentioned typically start around the $100 range. Grab a base gun, and do some damage man.