Multicam Combat Pants

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by operator29, Jan 11, 2018.

1. operator29

operator29 New Member

El Segundo
    Hi airsoft society,

I’m a bit of a newb to airsoft and after playing for a bit, I want to invest in a good pair of Multicam combat pants. My budget right now for combat pants is around $90-100 (so unfortunately no Crye :-(

I am thinking about Tru Spec, 5.11 or Propper. Also, I would prefer 50/50 NYCO rather than 65/35 poly cotton.

Any suggestions for Multicam combat pants?

2. Dwosky

Dwosky Member

I have the Emerson G3 multicam gear (pants + shirt) and they're pretty fine. I think they're not the original multicam pattern, but are pretty strong and they should fit under your budget. I think I got both under $80-90.

Invader Gear or similar brands are also good for that budget.

3. Wh33ler

Wh33ler Active Member

Denton
    I know some will disagree but I really like my 5.11 TDU pants. So far they've held up well and I have no complaints. And I like that they have internal knee pad pockets built in so I don't have to wear cumbersome external knee pads. Retail on them is about $75. I also run their combat shirt which has worked out well for me so far, too. No it isn't Crye or Mastif but it does the job I need it to do for as often as I play and has yet to give me any grief. Again about $75-$80.

Not that it really pertains to airsoft so much, but I have a few pairs of the 5.11 Strike pants that I wear for daily wear and also while hiking and they've been great so far. Something to consider if you ever wanted to do more of a civilian or contractor loadout.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  4. operator29

operator29 New Member

El Segundo
    Thanks for the response! I’m curious what you guys think of brands such as Propper, 5.11, and Tru-Spec?

5. operator29

operator29 New Member

El Segundo
    Thanks Wh33ler!

I am curious more of what you think of the 5.11 Tdu’s. I have looked for some and could only fine them in Poly cotton, no NYCO. What material are yours?