Multiple weapons

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by 1striker, Sep 2, 2012.

1. 1striker

1striker New Member

Boonsboro
    Hey guys, I have been considering carrying multiple weapons on the field to fill multiple roles I currently run my m4 and m9 I might start carrying my m24 as well for a better standoff range against other aegs.

Good? Bad? Suggestions?

2. MilsimM16a3

MilsimM16a3 New Member

Chihuahua
    I personally would not do this. Stick with one role. If you want a mix between AEG and sniper then get a dmr. So what i'm trying to say is don't weigh yourself down by bringing in a bunch of guns. But that is just what I would do.

3. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Carrying multiple primary rifle will lead to clutter and failure. Also, needing to carry sufficient ammo for both weapons, juggling both weapons, and the amount of time you will spend adjusting the slings for them is just rediculouse. Also, instead of having an M24 so you can have a some what long range rifle, why not upgrade your M4 to be a long range rifle? You will probably get more range than the M24 and you will only need one rifle.

4. X2117

X2117 Member

Leesburg/Albany
    Bad. You shouldn't do this. You will be laughed into a deep dark hole in a rock under the ground. It's not worth it... I promise.