Music for airsoft gameplays

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by likeaboz2002, Apr 13, 2017.

1. likeaboz2002

likeaboz2002 Member

Colorado Springs
    I have recently started recording some airsoft gameplays with my SJCAM SJ4000 (great budget gopro btw), but it definitely lacks in the sound department. I am wondering if you guys know of any royalty free, faster paced, yet not very overpowering, clean music (i want to show these to friends and family). The gameplay at my field is either fast paced and chaotic, or very boring, so if you guys have any music that fits, that would be great!

2. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
    If you're not posting the videos publicly, any music you want to use is open territory. However, if you are posting in a public forum, such as YouTube or Facebook, add credits for the music and note that all rights are reserved by their respective parties. Just be specific as to who you credit and for what.

3. Wh33ler

Wh33ler Active Member

Denton
    What kind of music are you looking for? I might be able to help with that.

4. likeaboz2002

likeaboz2002 Member

Colorado Springs
    so if i am posting on YouTube and put the artist and link in the description i'm good?

5. likeaboz2002

likeaboz2002 Member

Colorado Springs
    something pretty tame and slightly techo, no lyrics though

6. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
    Let's say you're using an AC/DC song, your credits would read,

"Heatseeker by AC/DC. All Rights Reserved."

As long as you give credit and don't try to pass the music off as you're own, You Tube should pass it.

7. Wh33ler

Wh33ler Active Member

Denton
    Check out some of my recent stuff using the link below. If you like any of it, let me know and I'll see what I can come up with for you.

https://allihoopa.com/jakrbt

Also, I have one song on Soundcloud you can check out. More of a melodic dubstep track.

https://soundcloud.com/jakrbt

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  8. likeaboz2002

likeaboz2002 Member

Colorado Springs
    dude, that's some good ****! Mind if I use it? I'll give u full credit :)

9. Wh33ler

Wh33ler Active Member

Denton
    Be my guest! Just make sure when you reference it in the vid you credit it to jakrbt feat. maddeer and if you post it to YouTube or whatever, make sure you post a link to my SoundCloud. And post a link to the vid here.

Or....if you want.....I can try to come with something new that's more along the lines of trance/techno. Maybe something similar to this

"Pulse" by jakrbt<-----Click

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  10. TOASTERATOR

TOASTERATOR New Member

I use music from audioblocks.com. The selection isn't amazing but there's some good stuff on there. You can get a 7 day free trial and license 20 tracks per day or something like that. Just make sure you cancel before the 7 days is over or they will charge your card.

In regards to what a previous poster said about using copyrighted music without permission: don't do it. Even if YouTube lets the video stay up, the copyright holder could always take down your video if they feel like it one day. Also, you will miss out on being able to monetize your video if that's something you want to do in the future. The ads on your video will benefit the copyright holder of the music instead of you.

Stick to asking independent artists for permission (like you did above), or do a search for free/cheap commercially usable music. YouTube also has it's own library of music that's free to use: https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music