MW3 Official Thread

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by cysko, Oct 24, 2012.

1. cysko

cysko New Member

Hey guys, I saw a BF3 thread so I thought about making an MW3 thread for all of the impossible shots or just luck shots you've made.

I have had some lucky "quick scoping" matches before, I've even pulled of a shot about 50 yards out( just guessing) where I get head shots with a sniper!

2. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Wow! 50 yards? That's crazy! So this one time one BF3 I saw a guy running over 1000 meters away and I shot about 15 meters in front of him and 20 meters above him and the bullet hit him at 1017 meters. Isn't that awesome? But anyway did you see that car blow up in COD?

3. cysko

cysko New Member

No need to get bashing man, but if you wanna play that way!

Dude I saw a guy running on a ship! I shot about 30 meters ahead of him an got him in the head!! It was a 1137 meter head shot! Isn't that sick! But have you seen me shoot a chopper down in MW3??

4. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    You mean, 1337. Behold the all holy 1337

5. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah I saw it, but in BF3 I was hovering my chopper in front of the belly of an aircraft carrier shooting all the enemies inside when I saw an enemy helicopter flying out above me. So then in a fantastic evasive maneuver I flew around the side ship while also going up to gain leverage and had my teammate shoot an RPG at the other helicopter to distract it. Then the RPG hit the helicopter and disabled it. So I quickly turned toward it and fired a burst at the helicopter and destroyed it. But I mean that's nothing because you can duel wield single fire shotguns and run forever.

6. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    So, what's wrong with having a Modern Warfare thread?

7. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    Not too awesome, but yesterday I stole this guys predator missile, and then his pave low, and went 38 and 12 lmfao. Oh and I was using the g18 almost the entire time. Which, for someone who sucks at cod, I thought was pretty decent.

8. cysko

cysko New Member

Not to shabby.

Have you ever shot a jet pilot in the head with a LMG while flying down, then throwing c4 and destroying a chopper?

But going back on topic, has anyone made a glitch throwing knife kill before?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
  9. davepr

davepr New Member

No but I have thrown a Semtex Grenade on to some guys face and then onto another's ***

10. RCV

RCV New Member

RCTreesV on ps3 if anyone wants to play with me. I play around 5-6 mountain time. Which is 4-5 in Cali and I think 7-8 on the east coast. Not very good. I usually play to troll w/ C4 or throwing knives.