My ASG CZ805 BREN won´t fire. Please help!

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Callsign Kowy, May 9, 2018.

1. Callsign Kowy

Callsign Kowy New Member

Tábor
    Hello, I have the CZ805 Bren AEG from ASG company.

Since buying, there are issues with gun does notfiring.

First, there was problem with original mag does not feed correctly, so I decided to buy conversion chamber for m4 mags.

For the first time I tried mid-caps, they had problem with feeding, so I exchanged them for high-caps.

They had no problem with feeding (I tried it with chamber separated from the gun, worked perfectly), but when I fired from the gun, it shot 1 BB out of 4, and a remain 3 bullets just rolled out...

Should I clean sth, like barrel, hop-up (or buy precision hop-up?)? Or any other advice?
    I am sorry for my English, I am beginner.

Thank you so much for responses.

Greetings,
    Kowy

2. Honeybadgerz17

Honeybadgerz17 Well-Known Member

Bellevue
    have you tried putting more than 4 bbs in the mag, sometimes mags dont have the spring tension to feed the last 3 or 4 bbs. Try a full mag

3. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Is the hop-up all the way on? Turn it all the way off too during your mag testing.

4. Callsign Kowy

Callsign Kowy New Member

Tábor
    Yes i tried, when I tested the gun befor game(fully loaded hicap), with single-shot mode, everythink was OK. But in the game I got in crossfire and i fired burst in full-auto mode. I think first bullet came out properly, but another bbs did not ( it should´ve fired about 6 bb´s).
    When I got to cover and sort of pulled the gun down, the not-fired bb´s rolled of the barrel willfully...

You should say, I could use only a single fire, but I think this is not a sort of weapon that should be used in this mode, or have issues like this.

Thanks,
    Kowy

5. Callsign Kowy

Callsign Kowy New Member

Tábor
    You think that will solve the issue? I can try at least..

6. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    Sounds like nozzle/timing, not a magazine issue.

7. Callsign Kowy

Callsign Kowy New Member

Tábor
    Thanks for reply,

Could be timing, I have battery with higher voltage than suggested. Do yo think the motor is too fast?

Greetings,
    Kowy

8. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    In a stock gun...no motor is "too fast".

-Spitfire- likes this.
  9. Callsign Kowy

Callsign Kowy New Member

Tábor
    What do you think by "stock gun"? I am sorry, I am from CR, and I don´t really much understand some of these terms.

thanks,
    Kowy

10. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Stock means from the factory with no changes. Dekuji in asking for a clarification.

11. Callsign Kowy

Callsign Kowy New Member

Tábor
    Neni zac ( you´re welcome),

So you think that replaing some parts or even whole gearbox will be appropriate?

I´ve got the gun around 410 dollars, and that is, i think, really expensive ( I have as a student side-job where I have around 5 dollars per hour...)

I ve allready been thinking about new gerbox, but the good ones starts at 300 dollars..

Thank you,
    Kowy

12. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Where to you play in CZ where the bb speed limit is not regulated?

13. Callsign Kowy

Callsign Kowy New Member

Tábor
    At some games are, else aren´t... It´s different. We´re small country, so we get to the big games once/twice a year. I´m getting driver´s licence this month, so that will change quickly :D

I think bb´s speed limit not a thing here.

14. link0

link0 Well-Known Member

SF Bay Area
    Can you just return the gun? Repairing airsoft guns can get pretty expensive.

For feeding problems, many people try gluing a small strip of Velcro (soft side) to the rear side of the gun's magwell to make the mags fit tighter. Often the mags are just too loose. It's definitely worth a try.

15. Callsign Kowy

Callsign Kowy New Member

Tábor
    Hey,
    No I can´t, in one game I lost one screw (Stock) and in the other one lever for fire-switch mode... Don´t judge me please, these things happens...
    So, Budget is not a problem, I just want to get gun fixed, efficient, reliable and accurate.

Thank you,
    Kowy

16. Callsign Kowy

Callsign Kowy New Member

Tábor
    + Should i push the mag forwards or backwards? Should new, precision hop-up help?

17. link0

link0 Well-Known Member

SF Bay Area
    Push the mag forward and up with the strip of Velcro. No, a new hop up unit won't help your BBs feed better, unless for some reason, the feed hole aligns better with your mag.

Maybe post a picture of the inside of the magwell here. Does everything look aligned and normal? You should always try using a few different brands of mags (Mid caps and Hi caps) and see which one might feed. The hi-cap that comes stock with a gun usually works, but airsoft stuff is always out of spec.

18. Callsign Kowy

Callsign Kowy New Member

Tábor
    IMG_1525989335.314763.jpg IMG_1525989365.613149.jpg IMG_1525989471.031017.jpg IMG_1525989586.420239.jpg
    Here are the images that could be usefull.
    Its similar to g36

IMG_1525989902.124708.jpg

Last one is the precision hopup