My first build

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by NorthGeorgiaAirsoft, Dec 23, 2012.

1. NorthGeorgiaAirsoft

NorthGeorgiaAirsoft New Member

Hey AS, this is my first thread. I have a few simple questions about my first build. I am 14 and do not have tons of money laying around, however I would like to upgrade my G&G Raider L. I am looking for my gun to be able to hit a man sized target at 175 feet accurately. Also, a decent trigger response would be nice to:) I have around a $120 budget. I am not asking to be spoon fed, but a guideline would be very appreciated, thanks in advanced.

2. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

I'd PM Archer he can help you out with this. He is a very busy guy so ask around first.

3. NorthGeorgiaAirsoft

I'll try to contact him. Thank you.

4. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Found your thread. Anyways, the wires, motor, connectors, piston, and nozzle need to go. If the gun doesn't have a decent metal spring guide, buy one for it. A torque motor of some, sort will be in order. Your hop up components stock are fine. Just flat hop the bucking and secure everything, shim the arm, and make sure the barrel is secure.

5. NorthGeorgiaAirsoft

Okay thanks! Sorry about not linking you the thread last night, I fell asleep. I will be searching forums for the best brand of the parts you listed.