My first "real" loadout

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by BwKoolG3y, Dec 9, 2012.

1. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Today I purchased a couple of guns from airsoft megastore on a pretty short notice, the reason why, is because my friend is having a huge backyard airsoft war this saturday, and one of his other friends can make it, so he was wondering if I could substitute for him, and I said yes, but the problem is, is that I dont have any good guns at all, except for a couple of cheap spring pistols, and a horrible crosman tac r71. So I had to order some guns with some money Ive been saving, since it was on such short notice, I didnt have any time to research for a good gun, so I just picked a couple that looked like they might perform well in backyard. So I was wondering if someone could tell me if the guns would keep me alive, or if I made a horrible choice and Im just going to get creamed. Here are the links:

Hk fully liscensed mp7 by umarex usa 260 fps
    http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/5195-HK-2279040-240-FPS-H-And-K-Fully-Licensed-MP7-Airsoft-Submachine-Gun-AEG-w-Included-Foregrip-Battery-And-Wall-Charger.aspx

AGM m500 shell fed shotgun heavy hitter
    http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/1508-GA-M183-A3-400-FPS-AGM-Airsoft-M500-Tactical-Shell-Fed-Shotgun-HeavyHitter-w-Retractable-Stock.aspx

This gun was free if you soent over 100 bucks so I got it anyway
    Delta force Tactical KMP full size SMG pistol (spring)

http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/1292-DE-M30-Airsoft-DeltaForce-Tactical-KMP-Full-Size-SMG-Pistol.aspx
    Here is the mask I got, so could someone tell me if its any good?
    Diamond tactical face mask "ghost" baclava mask
    http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/2693-ACC-DT-MSK1-Diamond-Tactical-Full-Face-Protection-Ghost-Balaclava-Mask.aspx

2. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    He's gonna dee. You're gonna dee I mean. Maybe the shotgun will delay your death a few minutes, otherwise, you're gonna dee.

3. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well, I know the MP7 blows because my friend has one. It's OK for backyard though as long as you don't use .12s.

Not sure about the shotgun though.

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    You made bad choices. Next time ask us before you order. You spent about $150 on three really bad guns and a balaclava. You could have put that toward one decent AEG and had something worthwile. If you just ordered it tonight, send ASM and email and cancel the order. Call them in the morning as well. We can help you find a decent gun in less than an hour if you stick with us.

5. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    This. I felt like saying it but I thought eh, it's a backyard game.

6. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Oh well, I fell pretty stupid now. At least its only for one game, plus I can use them for props in my movies, and plinking cans in my backyard. I dont think Ill do too bad though, every one Im playing with has cheap shotguns, and plastic aegs that they bought at Dicks sporting goods, so it's not going to be much of a fight. Whatever I guess...

7. McGee

McGee New Member

San Francisco
    Well, we all know what backyard airsoft leads to, don't we...

8. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I'm gonna take a random guess and say empty wallet?

9. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

That, and hundreds of dollars wasted that we could of used for buying new gear, guns, upgrades, etc.

10. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Dude, take Knief's advice. Return the crap, get a better gun. And don't order off ASM. Try Evike or ASGI.

11. McGee

McGee New Member

San Francisco
    It leads to 'legit' airsoft.

Which is why you should not waste money on crap that you won't want to use later. Buy quality once.

12. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Well, Ive been thinking, it doesnt matter that much to me anyways, they look cool for props, and both me and my friend suck at airsoft so it will be a pretty fair match even if I did get crappy guns, I mean, could of done worse, and ended uo getting one of those well uzis that are gravity fed and fal apart in two seconds.

13. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Ok yeah. Except the only thing Im going to be playing is backyard airsoft with friends. So why do I need a really good quality gun to play with friends in the backyard? That just wouldnt be fun.
    Besides, as long as Im happy with my choices, I dont think it really matters how much money I spent.

14. ARC8745

ARC8745 New Member

Titusville
    You just bought cheap shotguns and plastic AEGs so if anything its even.

15. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    This x100
    You would have been much better off buying one good AEG or even a 40.00 tri-shot shotgun.

It also sounds like you don't really care about airsoft, Why buy 150.00 worth of stuff if you don't care ??? Might as well just used your spring pistols.

16. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Like everyone else said, why not just get one good aeg... It will last a good amount of time compare the crap you just wasted your money on. With $150 you could have the best guns out of your friends... Cancel the order and listen, you won't regret it.