My friend is selling his gun

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by airsoftaddict89, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airsoftaddict89

airsoftaddict89 New Member

Picayune.
    Hey guys. So my friend is selling his old gun. It's an A&k, but he doesn't know what the exact model is. I think it's an m16 since it has a fixed stock but I'm not sure. He doesn't know what the fps is either.

image-4087973269.jpg

image-87821202.jpg

image-3376011603.jpg

image-1096119445.jpg

image-1051351731.jpg

The gun is 5 years old, the mag release is broken, and the stock needs a screw. He is asking 80. I think that's a good deal, I just wanted to make sure with you guys I'm not wasting money. This gun is going to be a loaner gun. I plan on shimming, grease, and new hop up. Do you think this is a smart move? Thanks!

2. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    I wouldn't pay a penny over 40 because he's selling you a used gun that is broken that's a rip off. you could buy a brand new gun with the money it would cost to fix/ upgrade this.

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Agreed, I wouldn't pay 80 for a used clone gun such as an A&K in working condition, I would consider 40-50.

4. airsoftaddict89

Picayune.
    Alright thanks guys. Well I'm going to try to get it for about that price. Now, what parts should I get for it? I have found a JG mag catch. I'll get links up in a minute.

5. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    The JG mag catch most likely will not work. A&Ks are very proprietary when it comes to small parts like that. I would find an A&K replacement. Buy some more mags, good eye pro, a new battery and a smart charger before anything else.

6. airsoftaddict89

Picayune.
    I all ready have all that, but thanks. Ok, I will try to find an A&K replacement mag catch.

7. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.