My Frist Gun&Gear Camo Jobs

Discussion in 'Nebraska Airsoft Forum' started by NiteStalker, Jul 28, 2012.

1. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    Here i go again for yal who dont know who i am my Name is Capt,NiteStalker:cool:
    TeamLeader Of TEFA Unit of Nebraska The ASN just trying to do my part here in this world and today I bring you some of my new camo work i did with some mesh muiticamo i had.I thou bout It for some time befor i did it and now that i did i think they look Awsome Now these Guns are my Babys my (Wifey) G&G GI-G4 CQCBR,And the (Wife)Beater the G&G GI-G4 PWS.the things i camo were the stock,handcovers,handgrip,pistolgrip,now on the PWS i made the handcovers for it and added the handgrip so if you got some camo you did and want to share feel free to do so.Now there times when im playing and i get hit in my head and i thou Why,cuz my headgear is black and your eye are just draw to it for some reason So i camo this FullFace mask for that reason the Other mask is for backup. :eek:yo can see the befor and the after

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  2. SFC_Andy

SFC_Andy Member

Newnan
    Looks pretty good. Where do you get that kind of tape? I have seen the UCP (ACU) in the PX. Yours looks like RealTree. Did you get that at someplace like Bass Pro Shops or maybe ****'s?

3. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    here some more of that camo work of mine i did but this is from some time ago.doing these early on is why i think this Camo work came out so well bt that me.what you have here is my frist shotgun 668 and my frist H&K G36c and some parts i had..

Attached Files:

4. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    No.a friend gave it to me its a hunting pouncho mesh:rolleyes:

5. USAxpatriotxUSA

USAxpatriotxUSA New Member

Nice work 20 character rule

6. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    My CM M14 DMR Going Camo

Now i just got this afew weeks ago right at the same time i was thinking bout doing the Whole Camo work But i think it would be to hard to do with mesh but then again you can fouund anythinng at Wally's that can work so we'll see right i must be truthful with yal i had planed to go to the ASO(AirSoft Ohio) My home field this month of july and thats why i did the Camo in the frist places to bring them some pain.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      71.1 KB
      Views:
  7. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    Well Lets see Thank You to everybody for yals post and im happy yal thinks its a good job Now i feel better at doing this for my team and friends And doing my CM M14 DMR That have to wait until i get back from Ohio:(

8. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    Now I love mine G33 ICS But the Tan color wasn't going with my teams color green Woodland Green and since I cant buy the two-tone parts So I took some Camo Mesh I had here And went to work on my ICS this is not the frist time I camo a gun I done my two G&G GI-G4 Series the same way so don't worry I know a little bit I just did the body and a little bit of the stock and the Mag Well MagPul PTS Fore-Grip Now i can always change the Hand Guards Fore-grip Mag Well & Stock But the body will stay the same Camo but give me more Options and looks and when my new two-tone G33 comes I can also use them parts as parts LOL Two-Tone with Camo :D

Attached Files:

9. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    Here some better pictures of the ICS FINSH I took these pictures outside So I could see how the Camo look like with my BDU shrit:rolleyes:Awesome

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  10. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    Camo pattern work

So I had this old facemask I got from Wal-Mart for $20 and a old Halloween mask I got last year and made me a half face mask for this OP Yellow Jacket sideline Playing OAT This weekend I had to add my own straps and padding to the facemask and add some camo patterns to the Halloween mask

Then I got this new Light Weight IBH Airsoft Helmet w/ NVG Mount by Marix / Lancer - OD Green from Evike.com and add some camo patterns to it in the back only

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  11. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Well-Known Member

Meadville
    Is that sharpie? On the helmet? If it is dull coat it?

12. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln

It is And I will thank you