My JG T3-K3 G3A3 stopped shooting an the motor also stopped working.

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by llbb010, Dec 7, 2012.

1. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

The battery is charge but I'm not sure if it is the battery, motor, or something else. Anyway when I pull the trigger nothing happens.

2. S0m3_0n3

S0m3_0n3 New Member

check your fuse. Also, did this just happen? or was it gradual? does it make any noise when you pull the trigger?

3. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Okay thanks. It happened like half way through the mag. And yeah no noise when I pull the trigger. I can't feel anything moving either.

4. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Probably a fuse blown.

Or your motor connector came off, hopefully lol :)

5. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Well it's not the fuse. I think something inside the motor broke. I guess I need a new motor. Should I buy a stock motor or save up for a high torque?

EDIT: By motor connector do you mean the two wires/plugs that connect to the metal peices?

EDIT: It's fixed I don't know how but it is. Anyway is a high torque worth it?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  6. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    So what was the fix? ;) lol.

Yes the 2 metal pieces that connect to the motor :)

If you're gun is stock, then a high torque won't be worth much. The stock JG motor is fine.

7. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Okay, thanks. :D I honestly don't know what the problem was. My dad insisted on being the one to work on it even though I know more about it... Of course my mom backed him up on that decision. Anyway The barrel is stuck in the (hop up?) even though I removed the barrel clip that holds it in place. Anything I can do to get it out?

8. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    It's probably not stuck rather the bucking is in tight, I don't advise removing a barrel unless you intend to do something like change bucking or barrel, messing with hop ups is a great way to lose a nub or rip a bucking, remember to turn hop all the way down if you insist on removing the barrel.

9. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Okay. LOL I spoke too soon... I put the lower receiver on and I want to make sure it worked before I completely put it together. I took one shot (of course no ammo the upper and stock weren't on yet) in semi and now it's back to where it was (ÜB3RN00BC0DS0FT3RR4G3)