MY LIL' FRIEND!!! GAS OPERATED

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Ranger Rick, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick New Member

Los Angeles
    AIRSOFT My lil’ friend special- gas WE TECH M16a1 vn + 4 m203 launchers – HEAVILY USED - Los Angeles, CA

$300 + paypal / shipping

Or pickup if you’re in the area

No refunds

Tons of airsoft grenade launchers + a WE tech M16A1 VN. The m16 NEEDS A FULL REPLACEMENT BOLT- the current one is deformed and the nozzle gets stuck in it. I’ve included a hopup adjust stick in the back buttplate chamber.

For those who don’t know: airsoft m203 shells are ‘reset’ by pushing the ‘firing cap’ all the way into the grenade:

3 of the madbull king shower 204 grenades work (they shoot 200 bbs w/ co2!), but are very worn out and need to be reset between each shot by unscrewing the back cap somewhat. The 4th madbull is broken, missing a ball bearing. The rubber cap grenades should be working.

All three ASG 90 round m203 grenades work, but the one with the black cap needs to be unscrewed a little to reset.

Other than the broken bolt the m16 is highly customized and upgraded. It has a widebore barrel (delta strike, converted for gas guns) and a maple leaf autoboots bucking.

The airsoft innovations tornado timed grenades are totally broken, but the Cyclone impact grenades are fully functional. One of them is missing its spoon/pin but I carry it around in a pouch. The cyclone grenades are impact-trigged, which is much better than timed in my opinion.

$70 x2 hard cases

$25 1 xtra gas nozzle (working)

$0 1 xtra gas nozzle (broken)

$10 Aug flash hider

$0 Original heat shield handguard

$10 Autobots bucking

$55 Widebore 500mm delta strike 6.20mm barrel

$330 We tech m16

$128 4x 20 round we tech mags

$99 1 x 80 round we tech gas mag

$38 1 x 30 round gas mag

$159 G&P scarface m203 launcher- modified to fit WE-tech m16

$300 4x madbull king shower co2 m203 shells

$120 3x ASG 90 round green gas m203 grenades (pour bbs in and seal w/ red rubber cap)

$50 100 ASG grenade rubber caps

$110 Echo 1 m203

$105 Ics m203 for ris rails

$120 Madbull m203 for ris rails (modified to accept madbull king

$200 2 broken tornado timed grenades

$135 3 working cyclone grenades

$30 1 3-9x40 scope w/ m16 mount

$150 2 Madbull co2 chargers (black one stuck in the “full pressure” setting)

=$2244

My price: $300

31 copy.jpg
    33 copy.jpg
    35 copy.jpg
    34 copy.jpg

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  2. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick New Member

Los Angeles

3. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    Your asking price is great imo, but you might wanna double-check the individual prices you listed for some of those... A used item is only worth 70% of it's retail price max(barring being rare, limited edition, etc.), and a used item with broken or missing parts is only worth 50% of it's retail price max. That, and widebores aren't a good thing... Especially in GBBR's where you have limited gas lol. Other than that, asking price seems pretty good, so free bump!

4. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick New Member

Los Angeles
    Thanks man!!!

The widebore was for two reasons: the gun was shooting over 400 and the shots had an inaccurate spread in full auto. I supposed that the cycling and movement of the gun was throwing off the shots and decided to experiment with widebores to see if I could insulate the bbs travel from vibrations etc. It brought the fps to 350 and provided moderate improvements in hop consistency during full auto though truth be told, I do normally just use it in semi auto anyway.

-Spitfire- likes this.
  5. -Spitfire-

Oceanside
    Actually, that makes perfect sense. Typically people use widebores due to some myth about them being more accurate due to a cushion of air, but in the case of fps reduction and reducing how much the recoil affects the BBs, that is a simple way to solve both issues. Smart.

FlightSimGuy and antizombie like this.
  6. FlightSimGuy

FlightSimGuy Well-Known Member

Cortez
    What do you consider widebore?

7. skipper363

skipper363 Active Member

This wide -> <-

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  8. -Spitfire-

Oceanside
    Standard bore is 6.04-6.08 from what I've seen. Many widebores are around 6.23mm.

FlightSimGuy likes this.
  9. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick New Member

Los Angeles