My Loadout

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by TornadoAirsoft, Sep 26, 2012.

1. TornadoAirsoft

TornadoAirsoft New Member

I need help finding a Nice Plate Carrier. My budget is $150 and I want the PC in tan. I have been researching and I couldn't find a good one in the US. I don't want to be spoon fed I just want help. Thank you M28

2. TornadoAirsoft

I am going to get this is it worth it. Thanks Grin

Attached Files:

3. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Yes, but I suggest the Flyye Plate Carrier, not the CIRAS. Its $60 cheaper too, and comes with the same pouches.

4. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    The CIRAS (Force Recon vest for copyright infringement reasons) is a good vest, but bulky. I recently replaced it earlier this summer in lieu of a Flyye EPC (they call it the molle-style PC) to save on weight and bulk. Don't get me wrong, I loved my CIRAS, but especially in SoCal (where I am) it's a good decision to drop some extra cordura if you can.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  5. TornadoAirsoft

O cool I'll look in to it. I have a TM 5-7 and I need a holster I have been seating around for one I had no luck. My Delma is it has a flashlight. If any one has a holster that works can you please link it. Like I said I don't want to be spoon fed. Thanks M28

6. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    A G-Code, Safariland, or Blackhawk! SERPA are your best bets for holsters. Kydex works considerably better than nylon holsters, and aren't actually that expensive. Just google them, even ASGI carries G-Code and Blackhawk!'s. I don't know if all of them carry FN Five-seveN holsters though...

7. TornadoAirsoft

Yea I take a pic of the gun tomorrow and you can look at it. I am not exactly sure. I know Black Hawk makes one. But I need to fit my flash light in there two so that's a problem.

8. TheCaptainAlmighty

Gallifrey
    I suggest the SERPA. Its amazing... No way that it will ever let my gun go, and its comfortable with the paddle.

9. TornadoAirsoft

Yea can you post a pic of how you mount it if you can that would be greatly appreciated.

10. TheCaptainAlmighty

Gallifrey
    Yeah, just give me about 15 minutes from now.

11. TornadoAirsoft

Dude your great thanks.

12. TheCaptainAlmighty

Gallifrey
    Here it is. This is the holster on a piece of paper, to visualize it better. The two tabs, that look like hooks and point upwards, next to the large "U" looking piece hold on to your belt from the outside. This helps it stay still when you draw, and you don't grab the holster too. All of the "U" on the outside goes inside your pants, while the large block of plastic, and holster are outside. Quite comfortable.
    [​IMG]
    IMG_2946 by WarWolf131, on Flickr

Then, here it is on my side. Shirt must be tucked in (duh!), and belt should be tight. The belt is a standard Army Combat Belt, received with ACU, and sells around $6-$8 at Army Surplus Stores. Jeans are Authentic Icon :p.

[​IMG]
    IMG_2948 by WarWolf131, on Flickr

The picture makes me look fatter than I am. Not true...

13. TornadoAirsoft

14. TheCaptainAlmighty

Gallifrey
  15. TornadoAirsoft

Here is my TM Five seveN. I need to find a holster for this as you can see I have a flashlight. That is my problem I can't find a holster that will work. Can you help me. Thank you M28

Attached Files:

16. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
  17. TornadoAirsoft

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  18. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Look, do you have access to a camera that isn't capable of making long distance phone calls? Take a picture with that.

19. TornadoAirsoft

I am sorry that's all I have. My mom has a good camera . I am not capable of using it sorry.