My Loadout

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Pumpkin, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Once I get the money, I'll buy these listed items and post pictures, its not much though.

-Protective glasses
    http://www.opticsplanet.com/edge-speke-safety-goggles-low-profile-w-rx-insert.html

-3 hole black balaclava

-Helmet with pull down visor (S.W.A.T. Similar to Riot helmet) (I got shot in the face a few times and now my nose and forehead have bloodied swollen bruised marks hah, cuz my idiot friend thought it'd be safe to fire point blank range during a night game.. I will get my revenge this winter with my PPSH-41)

-Matrix S.D.E.U. Ultra Light Weight Airsoft Tactical Vest

-Flecktarn BDU pants
    http://www.armedpaintball.com/paint...3d-gi-military-bdu-pant-german-flecktarn.html

-White T-Shirt or a long sleeved shirt of some kind

-Jungle Boots (size 11)

-Fingerless Black Leather Gloves

-Tactical Belt

-M16 Duel Pouch (attached to my belt molle)

-3 condor grenade connected pouches (attached to my belt molee)

What do you guys think? pretty modest right? nothing too over the top aye?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  2. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Do yourself a favor,Please get a pair of flackjacks save your eyes!

3. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Why would I put flapjacks on my face? that'd make it worse! it'd make me hungry lol
    [​IMG]

4. L5132

L5132 New Member

Duluth
    Re-read his post............
    Flakjaks are a type of goggle.

5. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    I can't stress this enough. The vest you've picked out, "-Matrix S.D.E.U. Ultra Light Weight Airsoft Tactical Vest," is one of the worst vests on the market. For about the same price, you could get something soooooo much better. For quite a bit less money, you could get something that's still quite a bit better.

6. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    it was a joke, lighten up bud.

Nah I'm good, thanks for the suggestion thou, I'll have a great pull down visor and strong glasses, I'm pretty covered all around haha!

7. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    I like it. Thats all that matters and it fits what I want it for.

8. L5132

L5132 New Member

Duluth
    When he says worst, he means quality.

9. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    The design is bad and the construction is bad. You may like the look, but you won't like it when it doesn't hold everything you need, has no flexibility to do so in the future, and starts falling apart on you. I'm not telling you not to buy it because I think it looks silly. I'm telling you not to buy it because it's low quality and not very functional. If you have your heart set on it and won't listen to reason, do your thing. But if you want to spend your money on a product that's actually worth something, I don't mind helping you find something that fits your taste and works well.

10. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Give me suggestions then, I'm waiting.

11. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
  12. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Ight, thanks. I'll see what I can find. I just find it silly when people tell me not to buy something and leave me with no suggestions is all lol...

13. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Just shut up and listen to advice when its given. If you dont want to take it thats fine but acting like a dick isnt going to help. We arent going to tell you wrong information like that vest is the best thing on this earth. Matrix is a horrible company for gear. Their vests have been proven to fall apart with minimal use.

when you sound like a jackass and you give attitude it wont help your cause

As far as glasses go, does your local field require full seal eye pro?
    The face shield will get very annoying when it starts to fog due to your breathing and then you will put it up an leave just your glasses to protect your eyes. Your better off getting a pair of ESS goggles or Flaks like mentioned above. Glasses leave gaps for BBs to pass through. It could be by sheer luck but because your eyes arent sealed, a weird bounce off the ground, wall or the helmet could put a bb in path to your eye. That is why we suggest full seal goggles and MANY fields if not most require them.

Give Knief a budget and he will find you the best possible choices to fit your needs. He is the king of gear on here and if you look at any of his posts all he does is help even when the person doesnt deserve it.

14. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    I am open to suggestions and advice, when did I say I wasn't? I clearly wrote, ''give me suggestions''. Don't see what the problem is around here. As for the visor debate, there's an autopart store near me, they sell this anti-fogging film liquid bottle, that, my friends and i use for all our goggles and paintball mask visors to prevent fogging, it works perfectly. Its fine, Bonnax gave me a link to a gear page with tons of links. I'll look into that instead of wasting yall's time with my, ''ignorance'' lol..

15. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    If you are looking for suggestions, I agree, don't act all stuck up. It will not get you far around here. Second, matrix is worse than condor and wayyyyy over priced. What is your price range overall? That will help us reccomend the best gear for you and your budget.

16. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Just listen to some advice,We are not going to leave you without some suggestions.What's your budget?And listen to knief he knows his gear!If yoou go around and think that you know everthing then your not going to get far on this forum..

edit:dangit devgru beat me too it!

17. Devgru98

Polo
    Do you not understand that a mask like that leaves a big risk of losing an eye? Sure you can de-fog it, but that sure as heck won't stop a bb from bouncing under it and taking out your eye. Like said before, full seal goggles.

18. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
  19. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Yes save your eyes,full seal goggles are very important.Like really ask yourself do you really want to go blind because you did't wanna wear full seal eye protection?

20. Devgru98

Polo
    For tactical gear or eye pro? There's a huge difference. You can have real CRYE or LBT gear but if you don't have eyes, it won't matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.