My loadout

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by ianagos, Dec 18, 2012.

1. ianagos

ianagos New Member

Atlanta
    ok so i have a m9, a m700, and rdw and acu an m81 camo. I need to know what to buy for a scout load. I need a plate carrier, possibly helmet, pouches, radio, knee pads, and whatever other stuff people recommend. There is a picture of what i already have don't mind that its OD ill eventually switch it out. My budget is around $200- $250 max. Ok so I play in wood land in Georgia I play a George Town look it up. As far as the color people recommended tan or khaki so I think that's what I want. I don't always plan on playing with both of my guns but I think I will sometimes. As far as carrying things I want to carry 4 m4 mags for my rdw a hpa/co2 setup which is in the picture, my two kjw mags and my pistol but it has a drop Down holster already. Also I don't mind weight at all I can carry the weight so don't worry about that and I would like sort of a military style load out. So hopefully now with this added detail sombody can help me.

As far as the way I'm standing in the picture don't mind it it was a really bad picture but its the only one I have.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  2. ianagos

ianagos New Member

Atlanta
    So is anybody gonna help me ( kneif ) since you recommend I make this

3. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

Get a scope for your M700.

4. ianagos

ianagos New Member

Atlanta
    Have one just not on there

5. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    Please fix your shooting stance. It realy erks me. It looks awesome besides that. If I was using a sniper and a secondary rifle get a two point sling to stop swaying. Knee pads are good for people who slide on their knees alot.

6. ianagos

ianagos New Member

Atlanta
    I know the stance looks horrible but it's not besides the way the rifle is siting on my shoulder it is a good position. I shoot varsity and that is similar to my actual stance but I wasn't ready for the picture and its the only picture I have in acu

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  7. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    I think part of why you're not getting a very good response here is that you didn't really include relevant details. All we know is the the guns you use and your budget. That's a good start, but it doesn't really help us nail anything down. We need to know a lot more before we can start pointing you in the direction of anything. For instance, do you want to use both guns at the same time? How many mags do you carry for each? What else do you carry (be really specific)? Do you want more space or do you want less weight? Do you want to look like something that could appear in the US military or do you just want an airsoft kit? How do you feel about plate carriers? How do you feel about chest rigs? Is there anything else we should know about you, your environment, or your play style? I'm sure there is if you take the time to think about it.

8. ianagos

ianagos New Member

Atlanta
    Ok I edited the original post and knief what was the link to that flye plate carrier you show me or at least I think it was you anyways I like that one and I don't think $116 is too much now that I think about it.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012