My Milsim Loadout

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by hunter-sellers, Jan 3, 2013.

1. hunter-sellers

hunter-sellers New Member

Stockton
    Hello everyone, I've been "Playing" Airsoft for about 2 year but recently I just got into the more advanced aspect of airsoft, like Milsim events and gearbox upgrading. I need some suggestions for my Milsim load out so far.
    -Desert BDU Pants and Shirt
    -Brown Waterproof Boots
    -black chest rig with 4 Mag pouches
    -KWA CQR with upgrades internals, an RIS rail and a magpul MOE adjustable stock
    -5.11 belt
    -VooDoo pistol holster
    -GBB M1911
    -Desert Tan goggles
    -Desert Tan Hat

Any suggestions of things to add/ change would greatly be appreciated. Also, give me your load out to give me some ideas.

2. hunter-sellers

Stockton
    And I forgot to say I have 4 120 round mid cap mags for my M4

3. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Change out the black chest rig for something in Khaki or CB.

4. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Ditch the black vest. Crap right there. Ruins it. What price range would you be in for a new plate carrier or Chest rig? You need a PC or CR if your gonna run an M4. Vests are really for support gunners and small sub machine guns. There really isn't any place to put pouches. Where a PC Or CR it is a huge area for anything you want. Yes a PP said go to the picture thread and see what you like. Voodoo is pretty bad quality. Please no condor. If you don't want to spend a lot TMC is a fine brand. Condor is absolute crap. It you want to spend 100$+ get Flyye, Pantac and if you can afford Eagle get that. Eagle is the real deal. Flyye is very good quality it is what most people on here run. You really do get what you pay for in airsoft, especially gear. Here is gear suggestons.
    http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?products_id=690

http://www.trgear.com/osc/eshop/product_info.php/products_id/36

http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?products_id=1025
    http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_34&products_id=3322

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  5. hunter-sellers

Stockton
    Thanks to everyone that replied. I agree about the Chest rig, I need a new higher quality one. I was thinking along the lines of a Plate carrier that has a lot if Molle real estate for dump pouches, mag pouches, etc. I'm just afraid that if I buy one it will be to big for me because I have a pretty small build. Does anyone know of a plate carrier that is small/highly adjustable?

6. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    I guess this is where I say "LBT6094 or run a marathon with Snoop Dogg's lungs."

7. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    The LBT 6094 and its various replicas should do the trick. The Mayflower APC with a small cummerbund also gets quite small. Check out FLYYE for the 6094 at www.shootercbgear.com and www.skdtac.com for the APC. You'll probably have to wait a bit for those to come back in stock.

FYI, you generally want to run a dump pouch on your belt, toward your weak side butt cheek. They sit to high to drop things into comfortably on your chest.

8. hunter-sellers

Stockton
    Thanks, the 6094 looks perfect. I'll be sure to pick up that vest. And okay, now that I think about it it wouldn't make any since at all to put a dump pouch on a vest. Thanks for all your help.

9. hunter-sellers

Stockton
    I don't understand what running a marathon with snoop dog's lungs would do exactly... Haha x)

10. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Not sure if you're familiar with the expressions but its where you say what you are implying is a good thing first and then a bad thing after. That being said its not that hard to figure out what i meant.