My new game mode

Discussion in 'Scenarios & Milsim' started by Death_by_turtleZ, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Death_by_turtleZ

Death_by_turtleZ New Member

I was thinking about cool original/different game modes that I could play sometime out at the local airsoft area. I came up with a night game in the woods that lasts until 10AM the next morning. 5 teams of 5 would go out in the woods with 6 real chicken eggs to protect. The other objective is to destroy the other team's eggs. At 11AM the next morning we would count up who had the most eggs left. I was also thinking you could take prisoners if you could sneak up on them. And if the prisoner you took happened to have all the eggs the only thing the other team could do to get them back is to capture him back. Do y'all think this is a good idea? :confused:

2. Col1500

Col1500 Member

Kent
    Well if the enemy team captured the person with all the eggs, couldn't they just destroy all the eggs? Also, I think it would be better to use balloons instead of eggs, that seems like a really long game and eggs could get messy.

3. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    Sounds like a good game, but maybe just a tad too long. Even if you start at midnight, you'll be out there for 10 hours...that's a long time and people will probably get bored/tired/fall asleep. Why not play from 10-midnight instead?

4. Death_by_turtleZ

Your right 10 to midnight is probably a LOT more practical...

5. Death_by_turtleZ

Your right also lol they could destroy them but balloons probably would be a little better just not concealable. But the point of the eggs is you could hide them in a tree or something so the other team would have to work a lot harder to find them.

6. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    If you were ti use ballons, which are more practical than eggs, you could use air-filled water balloons. Small, clean, concealable and cheap.

7. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

I kinda like the balloon idea a little bit better. Because if you pop a balloon, everyone knows.

8. Cobom

Cobom New Member

Orlando
    What if you fill the gallons with flour. And I mean FILL so it'll be heavy so ou can stick it in a tree and I won't float away an if it explodes it will like cause a mess so it gives you a reason to guard it more

9. Coxinabox

Coxinabox New Member

Sounds like the battle game on Mario kart