My new spring

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by tacticalairsoft, Jan 3, 2013.

1. tacticalairsoft

tacticalairsoft New Member

Will this spring work for my full metal dboys ak74s RK-03? Plzzz respond!!!

image-1177073023.jpg

2. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Yes it will work. The spring works in any gearbox type for an AEG. Is there a reason to add a different spring?

Oh and please use correct grammer, spelling and no text talk.

3. tacticalairsoft

I need a new spring so I can play at my local airsoft CQB Arena. And in order to play I need to have an fps of 350 or lower. The AK74S I am getting shoots 410 fps' which is to high! Thanks for the help dude! I really appreciate it.

4. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    I would suggest a CYMA AK over a Dboys AK. You could trim the spring you have now. Do not buy off of AMS they are a terrible company. Buy off of ASGI or Evike. Even airsplat.
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_672_719&products_id=30896
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_206&products_id=4736
    http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-CYMA-CM031D.htm

This one right here is 350fps:
    http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-CYMA-CM040B.htm

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  5. tacticalairsoft

Nahhh I will pass, but thanks. I like dboys a lot' they put the gun together great and they use high quality metal on their AEG's!

6. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    High quality? That's pot metal. That's completely junk. That's about as high quality as crosman bbs. You obviously know nothing about this.

7. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    While I agree with the CYMA over D-boys Airsoft mega store isn't that bad. This isn't the place to discuss it but if the OP wants to buy from them let him. He is welcome to read the reviews in the company review section and make his own choice.

So you havn't even shot or chronoed the gun ?
    Why buy a new spring when you don't even know what the gun is currently shooting at.

Sure the box / website may say 410 but lots of times they are wrong. No need to go out and buy something you might not even need.

8. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    The crono is normally about 20-30 FPS difference but not 60fps. The spring will compress after use.

9. tacticalairsoft

Dude dboys makes better guns than CYMA! Plus it does not matter I make more money than you and can afford way more than you can. In the end I have more money and can afford better guns. You could probably afford Walmart guns! Good luck pal!

10. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    Whoa, there. Calm down and retract your accusations. How do you know their financial situation? You have been here for only a few days, and yet you have the nerve to insult some people who have been here for months and have 15x the posts you do? What has happened to this generation? Not only are they stupid, stubborn, and think they know everything, but also are disrespectful and insult those who try to help... This is pathetic..

On the note of CYMA vs. DBOYS, it really depends on the models. DBOYS does a few good AKs, most notably their WS series which I have worked on and wish I owned. CYMA also makes some good AKs. Honestly, I would rather have the DBOYS. CYMA has those weird sector gears. Lol. DBOYS have XYTs and a tank of a gearbox shell.

Any AEG spring will work in any AEG for the most part. Their are some compatibility issues that arise with thickness sometimes, but that rarely happens. Normally I would tell you to take 703's advice, but I know for a fact DBOYS AKs are usually shooting 430 FPS if there isn't a massive air leak.

11. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Your buying a 150$ gun. I own a 450$ gun and a 60$ sidearm. The money in my wallet can play for 2 of those guns.

12. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    This is the kind of person I can't put up with. Are you banned yet?
    You come here to this website, ask for help, and knowledgeable people help you.
    Then you give them flak and insult them.
    Most likely a troll.

DBoys is a pretty low end gun, and isn't put together very well. And no they don't. They use very cheap pot metal.
    You sound like masterpro, but instead of G&G it's DBoys.
    They don't make better guns than Cyma, but it's arguable.
    You can't go around saying you make more money than someone else, if you don't even know them.
    Your saying you can afford better guns but are getting a DBoys over a Cyma? Makes no sense.

And why would we recommend guns to people that we thought weren't as good as others.
    You can't spell "you", that's pretty sad.
    Tell you what. I'll make a bet with you.

Go insult multiple people on the forum, or better yet, get into an argument with a mod on here. I assure you the way you are heading now, will result in a ban.
    Even if you don't do what I said.

You need to cool down and watch what you say, or you'll be going nowhere.

13. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    :eek:

Lost cause...