My stinger p311, not anymore

Discussion in 'Spring Powered Guns' started by commando5184, Aug 17, 2012.

1. commando5184

commando5184 New Member

1HR north of philly
    WEll, it was a stinger p311, by crossman, now it is full exterior custom. Not quite done. Needs some more paint.

Attached Files:

2. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    What have you done exactly? I see the supressor, but was it hot glued or superglued or something? Looks nice though. Better quality pictures would be great! Take em outside! :D

3. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Yes, please take them outside. Firstly, the camera isn't taking good photos, secondly, un-natural light distorts what the gun actually looks like.

But the suppressor looks cool. Is it out of pvc or something? I am in the process of making one out of a 1/4 inch iron connector from home depot (for the inner barrel) and I am using a tipman paintball gun barrel for the outside of the suppressor. It took a while sanding down the iron connector thing to fit inside my G&G xtreme 45 tightly, but it can support extended barrels, which one is coming in the mail :D

But nice job, I would love to see better photos once you take them.

4. commando5184

commando5184 New Member

1HR north of philly
    Yep it's PVC spray painted black with the gun sprayed black to cover up some letters of the guns name. And the shill is custom done with spray paint, a custom stencil and a marker, the surpresser fell off, so my dad is going to help me glue it with PVC cement.

5. Raptor282

Raptor282 Active Member

Manassas
    I don't really know if PVC cement is the best thing to use. IME it is better used on PVC to PVC connections. If I were you I'd use something like crazy glue or locktight.

6. commando5184

commando5184 New Member

1HR north of philly
    Idk, I've used 7 different glues and such, so I am about to give up soon, and it is a 13 $ gun from walmart. Do if it doesn't work, whatevs

And dang I hate auto correct.

7. Raptor282

Raptor282 Active Member

Manassas
    Wait so if its only a $13 gun from Walmart that I hope to God that you don't plan on using on a field why go through all the trouble trying to put a mock suppressor on it?

8. commando5184

commando5184 New Member

1HR north of philly
    Only for target shooting and backyard type stuff.

And for bad assery

9. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    What are you gluing it to? I sure hope its not the slide itself since that has to be cocked back for every shot.

10. commando5184

commando5184 New Member

1HR north of philly
    No, of course I realized that

11. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Can we get some pictures that have more than 5 pixels, please?