My team needs a place to play ..

Discussion in 'Georgia Airsoft Forum' started by bobo33, Dec 3, 2012.

1. bobo33

bobo33 New Member

My team just got started legit.. We played in our local woods for fun but we are looking to make it a career .. We have plenty of experience just need a place to play ... Message me for my number if you are wanting to verse us or if u want to join or just practice against us

2. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    What state do you live in lol

3. bobo33

bobo33 New Member

Calhoun Georgia but I will play almost any where close

4. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    Is Vicksburg, MS close? lol Im messin

5. Bulldawg26

Bulldawg26 Active Member

Atlanta
    You ought to check out Team Airsoft's Georgetown field in Dawsonville, Georgia. IT s a big field where a lot of veterans play. Google "Team Airsoft" to get to their website. They are on Facebook also. They have weekly games at Georgetown - usually on Saturday or Sunday.

I have also heard that there is a Highpoint Airsoft up at Chickamauga. It looks like a smaller field than Georgetown but is much closer to Calhoun. Otherwise, I don't know much about them.

6. warriortt

warriortt New Member

I have 83 acres of land available next to my house, it's fields, forest, streams, and thickets, my team needs another team to compete against, we are in Clarksville ga in Habersham county

7. Filos420

Filos420 New Member

Flowery Branch
    I got a 4 man squad in hall county, TeamLoudPack....anyone else close with woods or private field???

8. Vandal

Vandal New Member

Atlanta
    Are you talking about an airsoft field/arena? (look them up, PM me if you want more info on any of them)
    SSairsoft
    Team airsoft (Georgetown)
    Elite Ops airsoft
    Airdog Airsoft

Heres your GA fields

9. Filos420

Filos420 New Member

Flowery Branch
    Iv played at ss and team airsoft...but my buddies are looking for locals with woods or cqb set ups...thanks for telling me that tho!

10. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    I'll be taking a trip to SS to play some time this year. That field looks sweet, lol.