My team sucks...

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by matthewzguitarz, Dec 13, 2012.

1. matthewzguitarz

matthewzguitarz New Member

anza
    Didn't remember this until now, it is a war from April, just never got around to posting it.

So after scouting the enemy base with binoculars, my friend(he was leader because it was his birthday) ordered us to move across the open field, and then through the bushes we saw the enemy team at. When we were half way through the bushes, we spotted the enemy team but didn't have a clear shot so me and my friend held our fire, but my brother decided to shoot anyways. The enemy team leader responded by telling his second in command to take off in the opposite direction, my team leader took off after him without me knowing, and my brother got shot out pretty much right after he took the shot. So I was left there alone against three people, they had a spring pistol, shotgun, and one AEG, at the time I only had a shotgun and spring pistol. So I ended up shooting the guy with the pistol right away, took out the AEG with my pistol, and had to run for cover to reload. After reloading, I came back and didn't see the last person anywhere, but it was kind of obvious that he has hiding behind the hit players because they starting saying how they hit me and I was a cheater. I shot at a tree to get the enemy away from the hit players, he took off behind a bush and tried shooting through the bush to get me, so I crouched down and shot under the bush and hit him in the leg.

After getting called a cheater a few more times, we found my friend finally, guess he chased the second in command around a few times before finally shooting him.

Funny thing is, that the person with the shotgun had a great ambush plan, but the enemy leader told him it was stupid and threatened to team kill him with a 400 fps co2 pistol from 2 feet away.

2. chanyangel14

chanyangel14 New Member

Conshohocken
    That sucks :( I hate being called a cheater when I know I'm not, since I despise the people who do. If I were you, I would try to take control of my team and explain to them the importance of team work. Your teammates shouldn't move unless given the order to do so, and your leader should definitely not abandon his team unless there is a second in command, and he's been informed that he should take over. They need a leader that knows his stuff and how to think like the enemy would. They should definitely listen to the suggestions of their team too. My team uses basic hand signals when we move as a group to try and keep our noise level to a minimum. If you're told to hold your fire by your leader, you hold it. People that have an eager trigger finger need to learn patience. The right shot will come in due time. Good luck, as least you guys took them out. :)

3. matthewzguitarz

anza
    Yeah, I have been working on getting them to obey orders, and have kind of made myself leader since I have the most airsoft knowledge. Though if someone else is hosting the game, or it is their birthday I will let them lead.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    It would help if you had better guns... What shotgun do you have?

5. matthewzguitarz

anza
    Well, I am going to be ordering a better gun soon, but at the time I had the utg everblast shotgun.

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    That'll do it. But what gun do you plan on getting? That could help us a lot figuring out your problem.

7. matthewzguitarz

anza
    Well, right now I am leaning toward the jg m4 s-system. But my friends want me to get the a&k svd dragunov, or a different sniper rifle.

8. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Tell your friends to get it themselves, there is too much money here to not think of yourself, not to mention stock sniper rifles suck.

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    This. I would look into a different JG than the s-system because its ugly. Get an ICS sportsline.

10. matthewzguitarz

anza
    How good is an ics sportline? The reason I'm thinking about the s-system is because I want to upgrade later on, even though I might just put a tightbore in it.

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    An ICS sportsline is pretty good. I personally own two of them. But you do know that a s-system isn't the only gun you can put upgrades into right?

12. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    Radios will help in your communication problem. The Motorola talkabouts are good little radios to have on hand in the field. And do make sure you get a headset.

13. matthewzguitarz

anza
    Yeah I know you can upgrade other guns, will look into getting radios. Think the reason my friends want me to get a sniper rifle is because I dominate with the mini aeg I have right now.

14. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I have never heard of domination with a mini AEG. Ever.

15. matthewzguitarz

anza
    Everyone I play with has spring guns, mostly shot guns or pistols, sometimes we play with some crosman R73's(think thats the name of them).

16. tahjemalik

tahjemalik New Member

Do you guys know how old you have to be to play in the toronto arena

17. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

I don't, but Google should.