Mystery Box

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by TheColdFront, Nov 4, 2012.

1. TheColdFront

TheColdFront New Member

De Soto
    Hey I was wondering if anyone on here knew when the next mystery box for airosftgi or evike.com was? Also what do you think about mystery boxes good idea bad idea? Could someone keep me updated on when they will be having one?
    Thanks

2. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    They generally come out around the holidays and every once in a while at random times.
    We wont spoon feed you so you will have to keep an eye out for when they come out. Here are several things you can do

1. Visit the sight often
    2. Sign up for the email news letters
    3. Add them to your facebook
    4. Check the twitter feed (if they have one)

As far as good or bad idea to get one, expect to get the least valuable item and if you are happy with this then go ahead and try to buy one.

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    exactly, if you wont be happy with the "worst" gun in the box dont buy it. If your willing to gamble thats great and go ahead. I gambled once and didnt get the worst gun in the list but not the best either. I would have actually had an easier time selling the worst gun(matrix m4) than I did selling the ICS Sig I got.
    There are many threads like this if you would use the search bar next time, type in mystery box and there will be a ton of threads (or just scroll down to similar threads at the bottom of the screen if your on the comp)

4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Exactly what's been said, as well as this thread: http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f88/mystery-boxes-31327/

On a side note, if you're looking for free stuff, add them on FB, comment educatedly and share they're posts. I've won 2 boxes from them randomly. 1 totally sucked and I ended up giving everything away, the other was decent but I still gave most of it away. But it was free so who am I to complain.

The mystery boxes are gradually getting better and better, but you've gotta be quick. They're gonna be some crazy boxes between now and the end of January, so start saving up.