Mystery Gun? Help needed.

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by ImSofaKingAwesome, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Hey guys, Sofa here.
    Well, I got this gun from Airsoft GI's mystery box.... All I know is that it's called a MX5-Pro, triburst, and retractable stock. Does anyone know anything about this AEG? I'm thinking of making it my primary, but I don't know if its worth keeping and externally upgrading what can you guys tell me? Thanks,
    -Sofa

Attached Files:

2. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    Well, to start out, it's and MP5 style.

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    How exactly is it a mystery gun? And if you like firing it then I don't understand why not keep it.

4. Mystery box....never heard of that model in my life... so its a Mystery Gun. Plus, it may be fun to shoot, but will it break on me in about a week like a G&G CM?

5. antizombie

antizombie Well-Known Member

Schofield
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  6. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Those are the best mp5s on the market, keep it.

7. M4cutdown

M4cutdown New Member

Seriously??? I'm after a good mp5! I was looking at the CYMA MP5 SD6 cos I was told that's the Best on the market! If anyone else can suggest any other great mp5's that would be great .... Thanks :)

8. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Yes sir, CYMA makes a good mp5, but ICS is better. I have one and its great :)

Not being bias.

9. Hm. If anything I'm getting a PEQ box for this thing. Took me nearly 20 min just to get the bloody battery in :p

10. M4cutdown

M4cutdown New Member

Cool thanks for the help dude, what sort of fps and rof we looking at with the ICS ??

11. Oh my. Yep, I'm defiantly getting a PEQ box. No way I'm getting that battery in without a fight.

Attached Files:

12. M4cutdown

M4cutdown New Member

What sort of SPF and ROF are we looking at with your new toy?

13. Last picture for now. Just showing you the beautiful split gearbox. This gun is so unbelievably easy to take apart! 2 screws and that's it!

Attached Files:

14. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    Nice, definetely a keeper. It's ICS and a MP5. What not to like?