NC any one?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by BRTSoloWing, Jul 22, 2012.

1. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Well-Known Member

China Grove
    Are there any NC players on here from around the kannapolis, Concord, China Grove, or Salisbury area?

2. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    I'm about 70 miles away from concord. Where do you play?

3. BRTSoloWing

China Grove
    Right now just on a private field iv been building, but ill be soon going to check out cool combats field in Winston Salem, and I'm getting ready for the new CQB field that opening in Lexington this September

4. Njnewland

Cherryville
    CQB field in Lexington? I haven't heard about it.
    Cool Combat is re-naming the old outdoor field "A2Z airsoft", and opening up a huge indoor CQB arena, that will be named "Cool Combat". But they are both in Winston-Salem.

5. BRTSoloWing

China Grove
    Yeah that's the cqb field I'm talking about, I thought I read on the sight that it was in lexington off of high way 52, I could be wrong though. I haven't been able to make it up that way to play yet, but I plan on it soon though. Is the out door field a good field? I don't really know any thing about it lol. I'm trying to get our local paint ball field to start airsoft but he refuses to let airsoft out there

Edit: yeah the sight says it going to be in Lexington, 20 mins from the Weston Salem field

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  6. Njnewland

Cherryville
    The outdoor field was pretty nice. The last few times I have been there, there were some hit-calling issues with newer players. Other than that, it's a nice place.

Ah, well, that's still pretty close to Winston Salem lol.

7. BRTSoloWing

China Grove
    Lol we'll call it bordered lined, eather way I can't wate for it, where do you normally play at? The only other field I know of is Cane Creek and that's a 3 to 4 hour drive