need a Glock - KSC or custom KJ ?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by GDCooper, Dec 19, 2012.

1. GDCooper

GDCooper New Member

Hi guys,
    I need an airsoft Glock for training purposes. From what I have read, KSC is believed to be the best ones.

Here's one I found for 130$

[​IMG]

but then again I also found Custom-KJ for 190$

[​IMG]

Judging by the pictures, KJ looks more appealing to me.

What do you think?

Thanks!

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    KSC and TM are the best Glock companies out there. Overall Performance, longevity, and feel. KSC is my personal favorite because it is true 1:1 scale with real steel. KJW isnt actually true weight or 100% size
    I would recommend spending the extra money on the KSC especially if your using it for training.
    You can also get the RA Tech Co2 mags for KSC

The KJW you put up is upgraded so it will perform about the same as a factory KSC

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012

3. GDCooper

GDCooper New Member

After thinking it all over I ordered the KJ with Guarder slide, frame and barrel. :)

4. Rusty34

Rusty34 New Member

Corneria
    Not a bad choice, but hope it gets through customs.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  5. GDCooper

GDCooper New Member

Thanks. I'm in Latvia, so customs should not be a problem. What bothers me more that I still didn't get any order confirmation from this uncompany...

6. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    In my experience, ksc is not that good. It is not so durable.

7. GDCooper

GDCooper New Member

Just got my Glock from the customs and wanted to write a short review.
    I would rate the overall build quality with about 3 - 3.5 out of 5. Right out of the box, all the edges were very sharp, the gun had almost no oil and would jam all the time. After I filed down all the edges and lubricated the mechanism, it started working more or less well. Yet the trigger pull is awful, the trigger bar spring is very weak and the trigger bar keeps scratching against something all the time.

Also part 81 fell out, nevertheless the guns seems to operate fine without it. Any ideas what's it for? )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]