Need a gun. Please help.

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by BwKoolG3y, Sep 29, 2012.

1. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Im looking to get a good beginner aeg rifle for target practice, backyard wars, and small local battles. My price range is no higher than 170$
    Also looking for a ww2 gun as well, in that price range. Also, if you could tell me the best website for getting a beginner airsoft gun that would be awesome.

2. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

Preferred model?(M4, AK, AUG)

3. TheDraconicTyr

TheDraconicTyr New Member

If it's world war 2 your looking for go to ehobby Asia they have a good selectionnon them. Plus there is a sten and mp40 I believe in your price range.

4. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Im really fine with any model.

5. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Wait what? That makes no sense...... Troll.

6. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    You just said you wanted a WWII gun? M4, AK, and the AUG are most deffinately post WWII. Thompson, M1, M1 carbine, Sten, Mp 40, BAR, and many more.

7. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Yes im looking for a rifle, and also a ww2 gun.

8. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    That would be the fourm's pet troll Goopidty Goppidy gop goopy gop. He lives beneath the bridge. Don't mind him, he's harmless.

9. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    I believe what everyone wants to know is, does the gun you want have to look like it was in WW2? Yes or No por Favor.

10. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Ha. Ok. Do you have any suggestions?

11. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    What is it you are lookn for? What style do you play? (e.g. support, rifleman, dm) What are you lookn for in your WWII gun?

12. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Well, i just started airsoft a few months ago, so im not quite into those big battles out in the woods yet. So something for target shooting, backyard battles, and small local battles. For the ww2 gun, im looking for more of a sniper.

13. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
  14. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

15. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    Anything you buy under $100 is most likely crap that will easily break. You get what you pay for.

16. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Well no, thats not what i mean. They have really good high quality guns that are like 200 dollars on other websites, but they sell them for like 110 dollars. Some of the guns are half the price of them somewhere else.

17. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

you still get what you pay for, it is cheaper for a reason. Its most likely not the same exact gun internally and externally, just looks the same.