Need a gun

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by THE_ELIMANATOR, Dec 26, 2012.

1. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    Ok my friend comes to me and says he needs a gun, no problem then he says under $60. I understand its going to have to be used or a lpeg any help is apreciated.

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well your friend needs to save up his money. Easy as that. Then we can talk.

3. McPixelz

McPixelz New Member

Ya can't get much. At best a 350 fps electric pistol. Otherwise weak SMGs like an UZI or MP5

4. THE_ELIMANATOR

Hebron
    Yah no need for the thread anymore just found a used ICS MP5 for $35. Thanks for the help though and he also decided with the rest to save up and get the kwa mod-1.

5. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
  6. heckler416

heckler416 New Member

Clive
    Well you could always get a double eagle m85. Which is a pretty decent beginners gun.

7. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Nooo, that is a TERRIBLE decision. Nick making the worst posts.... I'd save up, or buy that Mp5

8. KNORMOL

KNORMOL New Member

Soesterberg
    Lol 60 $ is nothing , try to save up some money till you have about 150 then buy a cheap starter like a jg cyma our dboy .than you can really start playing

9. THE_ELIMANATOR

Hebron
    Dood my friend already bought a ICS MP5 used for 35. Also I already said I thought it was funny he was trying to get it for $60.

10. KNORMOL

KNORMOL New Member

Soesterberg
    Probably a ics mp5 sportsline , of abs . Because don't thinks its the one ics mp5 with the split gearbox !