Need a new pistol

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Blackleaf, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf New Member

Grand Rapids
    I have a beretta M9 non-blowback co2 pistol but I really don't like how it feels in my hands. The grip is very large and relatively short. I need something $100 or less and I'd prefer co2 as I already have tons of it and green gas is more expensive than co2 (correct me if I'm wrong). I'd like gbb but I guess non-gbb is fine. I also don't like 1911's much. Any suggestions?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  2. Sillypancake

Sillypancake New Member

Kansas City
    I don't have much experience with gbb pistols, but what I can tell you is that in the long run, running propane (which is essentially green gas without the silicone inside the can) is a lot cheaper than buying C02 cartridges. But if you're dead set on a c02 pistol, so be it.

With the maximum price you're willing to pay being only $100, your options are somewhat limited. I can't think of any pistol that would meet your requirements and runs on c02. You should consider bumping up your budget a little, maybe by $20-$50. That would make the real pistol experts on this forum a lot happier, and they'd be more willing to help you.

3. GlockUser

GlockUser New Member

Please give us more information for us to help you.

Ex.

What type of guns do you like? (Glock, Sig, M&P, FNX)

Any specific brands?
    (Tokyo Marui, KWA, Elite Force)

Specs?
    (FPS, Magazine capacity, etc.)

Once specify what your looking for ill be glad to help you.

4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf New Member

Grand Rapids
    I love glocks. I also like the M&P 40. I am pretty open to many styles. As far as fps go, anything over about 320 is good. I'd like about a 20 round mag cap, but mag cap isn't a big deal to me. I'd also like it to be relatively efficient. I don't have any specific brands in mind. Thanks!

Edit: I was looking at the aps acp. Is that any good? Evike has it right now for $100 with 2 mags. I also saw the crosman air mag c11. Opinions?

5. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Skip them both. Proprietary, fragile, and you can get better for your money. If you want a glock get a WE (wow, never thought I'd be recommending a WE), or look into the KJW G23.

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf New Member

Grand Rapids
  7. Shady

Look at the grip, that's where you'll see most of the difference. The 2 you linked are modeled after 2 different gens of G17s, the Gen3 and Gen4 respectively.

I believe ehobby asia and WGC shop both carry them and will ship to the US, you just have to ask that trades be covered. The newest version of the WE Glock is available on Evike under the ISSC M22 name.

8. GlockUser

GlockUser New Member

Ehobby Asia does not carry Glocks anymore.

WGC Shop, UNCompany, Tiger111hk, Airsoft Global all carry Glocks. The shipping will be high, because your ordering from Hong Kong.

And your right, Evike does carry the ISSC M22. Evike is also going to launch their own line of Sailent Arms Glocks. Sounds exciting, but I hate that it runs co2 and is WE Based.

9. Shady

Honestly all the stuff I've had shipped from China (a lot) wasn't much more than shipping from a US company.

10. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Active Member

Rumford
    Just to chime in here about HK shipping, I was thinking of getting a Stark Arms G19 from Army Panda Gear Store since they have the Glock for $98-100 and only about $20 for shipping. However I've emailed them several times and even posted on their FB page asking about their seizure vs. success rate shipping to the US and haven't heard a peep back from them and it's been over a week since I asked.

11. Shady

That's why no one orders from Army Panda. 99% of my overseas orders are places through WGC, easily one of the top 3 HK companies.

12. Roblebeast

Roblebeast New Member

Tampa
    In regards to the original post,
    Just go a bit over $100 and get a KJW in the style you prefer. Use propane instead of green gas and it will be much cheaper than CO2. Or, if you're stubborn, get the CO2 mag for the KJW.