Need a new primary

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by grantw25, Dec 17, 2012.

1. grantw25

grantw25 New Member

I would like to get a top quality M4 style gun with RIS and a FPS between 330-400 and is still under $300

I have been looking at ARES,KWA,king arms,magpul,vfc,and ics. What do u think i should get

2. Joshpeck

Joshpeck New Member

Eau Claire

Attached Files:

3. grantw25

grantw25 New Member

Ok i will try them are they full metal and how much do they usually sell for

4. bal1

bal1 New Member

Get an ics sportsline it should chrono in the upper 320s and imo the best, buy considering, split gb, decent rof, fairly accurate, reliable, good trigger response, and great upgrade platforms.
    My cxp is soon to be four years old and still going strong. Ics all the way.

5. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

+1. I've seen CXPs in action. Its a great gun for the price. Plus so many upgrading options.

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Guys, he's seen mine in action:)

It is a great gun and easy to fall in love with. Has a GREAT fire rate along with range and accuracy. It has a steady fps at around 330 which is perfect for CQB. Not to mention the fact that it has a split gearbox making it easy for maintenance and simple upgrading. It also includes forward assist which reduces all of the spring tension which in turn makes your springs last longer.

Overall, I highly recommend the CXP or any ICS sportsline for that matter. Good luck and I hope you consider getting one!