Need a way to carry stuff

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Pr0phet, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Pr0phet

Pr0phet New Member

Annapolis
    Hello all,

In less then 2 months, I will hopefully be attending my first milsim op (YAY!)
    Operation shattered Union 2.
    Because it is a 12 hour op, I will be carrying food, BB's, speed loaders, and spare batteries as well as anything else I might need.

What I ask of you is if there is a good way for me to carry my equipment with this rig
    http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/4167-NCS-CVARCR2922B-NcStar-MOLLE-Modular-M4-AR-Chest-Rig-w-Integrated-Hydration-Pouch-BLACK.aspx

The pack I am looking at is this one.
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=34797

If one of you suggest a good alternative, can I ask that you make sure it is in black.

Thanks in advance.

Pr0phet

2. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    Get flyye. That'll last longest and is the best. But these are questions for kneif. Just my 2 cents

3. Pr0phet

Pr0phet New Member

Annapolis
    Do you guys think I could just carry all my stuff in my pants. I am not sure what style pants but they have forward and backward facing pockets, cargo pockets, i can fit water bottles in the pockets for size reference.

for food, I was just thinking cliff bars or something similiar, which I know I can carry, in my cargo pockets which just really keaves extra bb's, speed loaders, and batteries.

4. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I would say go with a back pack. Having things in your pockets won't be very comfortable and something will probably fall out at some point. With a decent sized pack back you should be able to hold all the stuff you listed.

5. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    If you're going to a Milsim game that lasts this long, that is a terrible idea. You'll want a plate carrier or chest rig and perhaps a pack. Pick up some Flyye gear here:
    http://www.shootercbgear.com/index.php?cPath=22_50&osCsid=6keco3j7ei8vfoerd0fr1ttev5

or Pantac gear here:
    http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=53

6. Pr0phet

Pr0phet New Member

Annapolis
    I already have a chest rig as was stated in my first post,

I will look into a pack to attach to it, although I have very limited MOLLE space on the back

7. Grin

Irvine
    ... I'm sorry, I worded that badly. The chest rig you have is of incredibly low quality, and you'll want a GOOD plate carrier or chest rig for the Op.

8. Pr0phet

Pr0phet New Member

Annapolis
    Do you think it would be possible to run a battle belt and a pack?

also, thanks for your help!

9. Grin

Irvine
    It is a very possible thing to do if you don't plan on running much. Your First Line should only be essentials and be a very light-weight ordeal.

10. Pr0phet

Pr0phet New Member

Annapolis
    I was thinking a battle belt with my essential equipment (batteries, mags, speed loader, zipties, dead rag, flashlight)
    and my pack containing my bb's hydration, duct tape (always comes in handy somehow), food, and other miscellanious equipment.

11. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    With the rig you have it's going to be hard to carry everything you need. I suggest getting some type of backpack, molle or not to carry extra things you need. I got a nice tactical backpack at walmart for 20.00. You could also run some type of drop leg rig as well.

12. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    How many magazines do you have? If you really want a simple rig, you just need some utility pouches, and a camouflage backpack.

13. Pr0phet

Pr0phet New Member

Annapolis
    I have 8 midcaps (20 characters)

14. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    rigs are nice but I like plate carriers more. They can hold more stuff. Try to get a camalbak mule, those things can hold a lot of stuff