Need Help With Left Handed Holster

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Marcan3308, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Marcan3308

Marcan3308 New Member

Boston
    What's up guys. I have a KWA M9 PTP and am looking for a left handed holster to fit. Not sure whether I would like to go with a Molle set up on my chest rig or just a drop leg holster. I have been searching for days and the only thing I can find so far is the Phantom Gear Navy Seal Drop Leg Holster on Evike. I've searched the forums and couldn't find any answers on this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    -Marcan

2. FLUGMERKUR

FLUGMERKUR Schatten Gruppe Staff Member Moderator

Eastcoast
    I might have a spare left handed safariland drop leg. I'll look in the morning and let you know.

3. Marcan3308

Marcan3308 New Member

Boston
    Wow. Thanks, man. Really appreciate it. I've never heard of Safariland. I take it they are not an airsoft company? Thanks, again.

4. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Active Member

Rumford
    Safariland is primarily aimed at law enforcement and military for use with real steel weaponry.

5. Marcan3308

Marcan3308 New Member

Boston
    Gotcha. Thanks for the response.

6. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
    Do you want a hard holster or a soft one? I make an ambidextrous soft holster that can be used with MOLLE and it fits just about any pistol on the market. If interested, send me a PM because I cannot discuss pricing in an open forum due to certain forum restrictions.

7. Marcan3308

Marcan3308 New Member

Boston
    I'm honestly still up in the air about that. Not sure if I want a drop leg or chest holster as well. Do you have pics of the holster? That may persuade me. Haha.

8. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
  9. Marcan3308

Marcan3308 New Member

Boston